Spring doing's....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring doing's....

Just noticed some sprig's of green in the grass... Meaning it's getting close to nice weather... and I haven't finished the things I wanted to do this winter...

How you guys coming on your winter projects?

Keith

Re: Spring doing's....

Slowly.
    Building up a car and sometimes having to make your own parts and get them to fit like I do on my Project-60 always takes more time then I hope for.

Maybe I'll try and get the engine running this weekend. But without a full-exhaustsystem it will be a noisy happening I think.
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk

Keith
      Sorry I have to shovel 4 inches of snow from the walkway that leads to the shop before I can answer that. I am sure we'll see some new green growth...... in a few more months. We don't get any real spring until the last few weeks of April and sometimes not until the first few weeks of May. Today the temp got as warm as freezing and they say that Monday we might reach 40. So go ahead, keep rubbing it in.... :P

Comment

Just about 45 days behind.Dont look good for april

Comment

our pear tree is blooming along with ALL the trees - - - - cleaning tools, doing mower and weedeater yearlys, so spring cleaning has been the topic for the past few days - - - - I'm not looking forward to mowing season because it takes me 4 hours to mow the yard - - - I need some goats or something ???

Comment

My goal is to have my Dart running again by April 17th. I'm still hopeful.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
              Just noticed some sprig's of green in the grass... Meaning it's getting close to nice weather... and I haven't finished the things I wanted to do this winter...

Keith
              Don't ask. Maybe I'll get my winter stuff done....when?

Comment

Getting ready to pull my motor I have to be ready in a month and a 1/2. Switching to EFI and update all those sfi things :'(
                2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I hope to have the new fuel delivery system complete by mid march but, am building a motor for my Brother and about 10 other things, so I am looking at probably mid April.

Comment

Winter? whats that?

Comment

I've spent the last 3 months accomplishing 60% of what I had planned, have 3 weeks to do the other 40%, never seems to fail, I'll be in thrasing mode the last week! Should have it all together by April1. The way this winters been I will probably have to dig out the trailer, getting really tired of shoveling snow! Come on April!

Comment

I am stuck working in Kansas half way across the country from home. Been here since 2/4 probably won't get back until the first week of April, man this sucks. If it weren't for the wheelbarrows of money I'm making I'd be on the next flight home.

I have a ton of work to do before I can drive the Elco, may not even get there by the end of summer.
                        Buttoned up the fuel system and shifter + cable and got about 70% of the insulation/soundproofing in before I left. Still have to finish wiring, dye and install all the interior bits, install and plumb the hydro-boost, trans cooler, radiator, fans, etc.,etc. I've got all the parts but no time.

Feels like I still have a mountain to climb and I'm on my 4th year of the project ( beggin' for some inspiration from my CarJunkie brothers)

Comment

As soon as weather allows, I'll be pulling the HRF 454 from my shop, and taking it to one of my bro-in-laws garage, where I can finish it up. Doesn't look like I'll get much time with it at work.

Still waiting on some key parts, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 71SC/360

Sorry I have to shovel 4 inches of snow from the walkway that leads to the shop before I can answer that. I am sure we'll see some new green growth...... in a few more months. We don't get any real spring until the last few weeks of April and sometimes not until the first few weeks of May. Today the temp got as warm as freezing and they say that Monday we might reach 40. So go ahead, keep rubbing it in.... :P
                            Ya we still have about 8 inches on the ground here in detroit. But the next couple days are going to be in the 40s! most of you probably think 45 degree weather is cold, but i break out the shorts at 50..... I cant wait for spring, clean out the garage, finally wash the car. just a few more weeks...

Comment

Sun is out supposed to get to 50 and i'm having to waste it on my daughters ride .Rust 78 ford 150 4x4 w/300 six . Going to rod to project cars headlight gear boxes after that! Maxton cars don't need no stinking headlights do they. We'll tape a couple of maglites to the hood for the trip down!

Comment

Working...
                              X