You know you want one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you want one

I sure as hell want one, think of all the awesomeness that it could be, so many things you could do
    20th Century Castles offers missile bases, communications bunkers, silos and other unique, underground properties.
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Re: You know you want one

interesting stuff.

I got a lead on some car parts, realized there was alot of bunkers around, kept to the directions... finally ended up at an underground bunker, some guys drinking beer letting the mig weld fly. bomb proof car garage, who could want more? :
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Dammit Eagle, you're right. I do. Turning a missile silo into a secret underground lair where I could plot world domination is oddly appealing. Anybody wanna go in on one with me?
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

If only one in Hawaii came up fer sale :D.

Comment

Ever notice those silos aren't in the area where's there's a high ground-water table?

"Well, junior, we were all set to fire the misslie at the *insert name of bad guys here*, but some jackass forgot to turn on the freeegin sump pump.....all we got was *blubblubblub*..."

:D.......hell, I chuckled anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
            Ever notice those silos aren't in the area where's there's a high ground-water table?

"Well, junior, we were all set to fire the misslie at the *insert name of bad guys here*, but some jackass forgot to turn on the freeegin sump pump.....all we got was *blubblubblub*..."

:D.......hell, I chuckled anyway.
            Then there isnt any here.Lots of sump pumps though. ;D

Comment

I already work underground (ok, will in 4 months) I don't want to live underground too.
              Central TEXAS Sleeper
              USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by tedly
                Dammit Eagle, you're right. I do. Turning a missile silo into a secret underground lair where I could plot world domination is oddly appealing. Anybody wanna go in on one with me?
                Hmmmm... co-world domination? only if there's sharks with lasers ;D
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
                  Enviromentalists will go nuts, we will have to use ill-tempered sea bass

Comment

Originally posted by olbuddybob
                    Because environmental concerns are at the top of every maniacal supervillain's checklist. Right up there with an easily escapeable way to imprison James Bond.

Comment

Has anyone notified Hank Scorpio yet?!?
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by cruisefever
                        Because environmental concerns are at the top of every maniacal supervillain's checklist. Right up there with an easily escapeable way to imprison James Bond.
                        I'm sure someone in this outfit would buy one. Next thing we know he's running around his secret silo channeling Adam West.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                          Originally posted by cruisefever
                          I'm sure someone in this outfit would buy one. Next thing we know he's running around his secret silo channeling Adam West.
                          What?! You mean that's not normal?
                          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                          X