Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 3D Rendering I've EVER Seen!!

This is AWESOME!
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Re: Best 3D Rendering I've EVER Seen!!

I like those pop up books

Comment

Nice, but there are better ones on TV commercials all the time.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I'm at a loss as to why I sometimes click on the links you provide. Temporary insanity is the best I can come up with at the moment.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

someone has expensive software and macros from someone who slaved over building them..
          I guess if to start with an 8-bit trs80 and giggle over hours of drawing a square an a green monochrome screen, the opinion is kinda humbling..
          and then to learn the 3d flaw...one would have to be insane to attempt all the realism. :

can't even get a concave lense to see what our eyes do...
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

That will get him some work. 110 days to render it all :o

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
              I'm at a loss as to why I sometimes click on the links you provide. Temporary insanity is the best I can come up with at the moment.
              Normally I would agree...however, in this case, i think this is one of the more interesting things he psoted...

I thought it was pretty neat...what I would like to know if this dude is pro or amature....
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

joe if you watched it.. he is a pro..
                the first one was in 2007.. (the jeep on the stand)
                it's kool..
                but all known shapes.. the other parts are the harder part, but like boxer3 said,, he used software and macros, that took the writers alot longer to write than this vid..
                I'd never be able to do it,, I can't work on something that long, without walking away for a little..
                thank god for lunch breaks..
                engeneering cad software hurts your eyes after a while, I get headaches if I work on an issue to long

Comment

Working...
                X