X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Closed on our house

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
    And only $650k! That's only $649,995 over our budget. LOL
    D'oh! Can you believe my parents got their place for $208k? Did you even see the backyard?
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano
      Originally posted by BobStuart
      Welcome to the neighborhood.

Thanks Bob! Where about are you? We're in Tunkhannock (Wyoming county) near Tyler Memorial hospital.
      Ain't no party like a Scranton party...
      "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

Originally posted by PatricksDad
        Originally posted by Huskinhano
        Originally posted by BobStuart
        Welcome to the neighborhood.

Thanks Bob! Where about are you? We're in Tunkhannock (Wyoming county) near Tyler Memorial hospital.
        Ain't no party like a Scranton party...
        Alwright! Have a Bangshift get together at Smoky Bones in Viewmont mall ;D or is there a Texas Roadhouse some place?
        Tom
        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Can be at the viewmont in about 40 minutes drive.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
            Congrats dude.

That is awesome.

We still rent the BS West headquarters, and don't see any way we'll be able to buy a house in the near future, but we dream. Daphne and I went looking at a couple of open houses this weekend that were right in our neighborhood. One house in particular was amazing. Pool, killer balconies, a million dollar view for 25 miles, and it's on a half acre with room for a shop and easy access to the back of the property. Also, bitchin kitchen, killer rooms, office space, and a 3 car garage. A dream house for sure.

And only $650k! That's only $649,995 over our budget. LOL
            Thanks Chad! It's going to be tight for a while, we're going to have to watch our pennies. That's about the prices of homes by me in NJ. Luckily in my town we have the NA headquarters for BMW, Mercedes, Sony and Benjamin Moore paints that keeps the taxes down. Not uncommon to have property taxes of $25K for higher priced homes outside of my town. My taxes are about $8K other wise they'd be well over $10K. Now you see why I want out of NJ!
            Tom
            Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
            X