Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No flying in Europe, so I brought out my own 'wings' and burned rubber instead..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No flying in Europe, so I brought out my own 'wings' and burned rubber instead..

Also had to burn of some anger of mine from the city taking a photo of my car when I zip by one of their camera's... :
    Or maybe I was just a bit bored... I dunno...

Just testing the traction of the rear tires on my '60 Chrysler NewYorker. :)500ci engine, pushbutton transmission anad 3.23 gears in the rear.
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Re: No flying in Europe, so I brought out my own 'wings' and burned rubber instead..

Great ol' Chuck Berry tune - I haven't heard that one in a while. Fun vid - thanks for posting it.

Dan

Comment

Re: No flying in Europe, so I brought out my own 'wings' and burned rubber instead..

No smoke from the front wheels,and why slow down when the road turns?? ;D ;D.

Looks like you had fun ;) ;D

Comment

With a ditch with water besides one side of the road, my iPhone filming away in my left hand and steeringwheel in my right, trying to keep the car in a rather straight line...I think I had enough things to worry about ;)
        Not to mention the slowly fading front drumbrakes after the 3rd 'run' ;D
        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Working...
        X