Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey Today is 4/20

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback
    DAMN EFFING POTHEADS SCREWED UP THE STORE SO MUCH!!
    We called the police on a gang of them, they all got arrested for possession, those little ####ers deserved it,
    They opened up bags and bags of chips and ate them in the store, never paid for anything, screw potheads, I don't know what you people think, but I like to have a clear head at all times
    No no no, it's not the pot, those guys are just idiots : :
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Sooooo, you're saying pot doesn't cloud your thoughts and make you do stupid things?
      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
        We called the police on a gang of them, they all got arrested for possession, those little ####ers deserved it,
        They opened up bags and bags of chips and ate them in the store, never paid for anything, screw potheads, I don't know what you people think, but I like to have a clear head at all times
        You should thank kids like that. They give you work to do in the store. If all you did was stand around with nothing to do; you'd be on the street in a week. Constantly having to clean up after customers is called job security.

Sooooo, you're saying pot doesn't cloud your thoughts and make you do stupid things?
        People do stupid shit without smoking pot everyday. If I were you I wouldn't be pointing too many fingers at people doing stupid shit.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

I smoke and I don't do stupid shit, outgrew that years ago. I'm over 50 yrs old, hold a good job and have for years, own my own home and I'm not in debt up to my ass. It's not the pot smoking that causes idiots to act stupid, they'd do it straight or stoned. I don't run around reeking of pot with 'chinese' eyes and acting like a fool, pot makes you paranoid, so I stay home and hide in my 'man-cave'. (or in the garage);D

Comment

Like wow, man... Did you ever , like , look at your hands? I mean REALLY look at your hands? They're like... Yeah man... ;D
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Do ya drink?
                Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Of course! Alcohol is good for you. It's got vitamins and stuff. ;D
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

I stopped doing my prescription painkillers yesterday (Oxycontin), they were effin' with my head. I am waiting for my non toxic painkillers to arrive.
                    Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

hey you burners ! grow the F up , high school is over ,
                      Originally posted by oldsman496

Do ya drink?
                      WHY , DO YOU NEED A CRUTCH GET THROUGH THE DAY ?
                      gettin high , worry about the turd selling it to you , worrying about getting pulled over , if the copper finds your bag

Comment

Holy sweeping generalization batman!
                        Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

get out the billy clubs

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                            Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                            You should thank kids like that. They give you work to do in the store. If all you did was stand around with nothing to do; you'd be on the street in a week. Constantly having to clean up after customers is called job security.

People do stupid shit without smoking pot everyday. If I were you I wouldn't be pointing too many fingers at people doing stupid shit.
                            HA, I was gonna say it and you beat me to it...
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Border Patrol agents seized almost three tons of marijuana in four incidents during a 48-hour period.

Comment

have tobe honest...I had no idea what this 420 shit was...had to look it up.
                                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                                X