• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey Today is 4/20

Hate pot, and alcohol - so there.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

If you're not making my life difficult, I could care less what you do in the privacy of your home.
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

I hate Coffee, it makes people jittery assholes when they don't get it.

Coffee has Caffeine and Caffeine is a stimulant and adictive, so basically if you drink coffee your a speed freak. ;)

Comment

coffee fuels hard work

Comment

Well the ol reefer does a wonderful job on joint pain, like I have in my knees, and it works exceptionally well on some anxiety disorders such as PTSD, depression, and similar things. Doesnt do much for headaches, but it would allow me to walk and work much longer. The VA is very unreceptive to it, so to keep my benefits I avoid it, but it does work very well for what I would need it for, and without undesirable side effects.

I really do not like the feeling of being drunk, and I much prefer keeping my mind clear and able to think, so the dosage I would require for my use is quite small. It doesnt do you much good if you sit and stare at a fender or quarter panel for two hours and cant think of why you are looking at it. The main problem with it for me is it being illegal, otherwise it would be working quite well to help me with all my chronic pain issues and the other things I deal with every day. The pain meds they are giving me have side effects including intense withdrawl symptoms or upper gastrointestinal damage and other nastiness, and that stuff is supposedly better because it comes from a Pharma company. Just keep taking more pills to cure the side effects of the one you are taking for this, and one for the side effects of that.

Stupid people will do stupid things, and almost anything can be abused, but if it works why the hell cant we have it? It is very easy to say it doesnt work, or that people just want to get high and they make up excuses, but if you are living with chronic pain and similar mental issues that we veterans deal with, you would see things differently. I was against it until I found myself in the position I am, and I found out how well it works quite by accident. It wont cure me, but it sure makes it easier to get things done. I just wish I could use it and keep my VA benefits, I could take 4 less pills each day if it was available to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
              so basically if you drink coffee your a speed freak. ;)
              Common dude... you ever done speed ? A galaxy apart...

Comment

Originally posted by RyanWalker
                what is speed?(don't laugh, I don't know)
                I only know one type.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                  Originally posted by RyanWalker
                  what is speed?(don't laugh, I don't know)
                  I only know one type.
                  Methamphetamine a.k.a. Crank, meth, powder, speed, tweak, and a few others I probably havent heard before or cant remember. Incredibly addictive and devastating to the physical and mental health of the use and those around them. Tweakers will steal anything, manipulate people to get what they need, and have no compunction about doing whatever the hell it takes to get another hit. Most go through rehab multiple times and still have more than a strong urge to get high.

Having watched people all around me in Nebraska self destruct I have a very low opinion of the substance, my sister was on it for a couple years and it aged her to where instead of 30 she almost looks 40. They lose teeth, forget to take care of simple hygiene, develop skin problems, sweat profusely which causes them to reek with BO, and every single one of them I have known has become extremely paranoid. I hate the stuff passionately, and I have lost friends and almost a family member to it.

To compare pot to that stuff is an indication of ignorance and the propaganda fueled hysteria which was more designed to limit hemp and paper production than to keep kids from getting high. lately it has been used to fuel the drug war and keep the prisons full, gotta have a reason for them to be there. I know people who smoke and are fully functional, not addicted, and capable of holding a job. Meth destroys people, pot can help some, but it can also be abused, as can alcohol or any other substance which changes the mind or moods. Meth doesnt allow for much other than finding another hit.

Comment

Working...
                  X