machine shop trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• machine shop trip

So yesterday I had some free time {well not realy} so I took a truck load of parts to the machine shop that have been pluging up my gargre.
    So one of the nice things abotu being friends with the guy who owns the place is I get to wander around insid ethe shop and look at stuff and he fills me in on stuff.So they were about to fire a budget small block chevy another shop sent to them because thay said this this and this is wrong and the guy who owned it wanted another idea if it was true or not lol was not true they needed to adjust valves and it sounded good good oil pressure etc..
    so I see when I walk in a pretty mopar hemi siting on the stand waiting it's day on the run cell
    it is a 472 with twin turbos etc... very cool so then they show me some off shore race baot motors they just finished and a pro stock bbc all cool stuff
    he showed me his race car he just got back from paint
    and then the mother of all engines
    a Sonny's built SEMI HEMI that they are freshing up for a promod team
    IT IS HUGE :o
    the size of everything was amazing heads valves etc... ya read about them but till you see one in peices it just does not click
    so then i went home and finished the rest of the crap I HAD TO DO
    LOL WHAT YOU DO YESTERDAY ;D

Re: machine shop trip

I fought a fever 102.9
    now it's 102.4 so I'm winning..ssssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllooo oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllyyyyyyy yyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
      I fought a fever 102.9
      now it's 102.4 so I'm winning..ssssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllooo oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllyyyyyyy yyyyy
      ouch keep it there away from me
      hope ya feel beter

Comment

this the guy ?

Comment

nope that is further north then me lol but my buddy lives in leroy has a killer oldschool hot rod party everyyear

Comment

there used to be a buffalo mafia that showed up at the street machine nats , super chevy etc

Comment

Working...
            X