True Story......and So Funny.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Story......and So Funny.

I was at my Dads last night and we were having dinner.....And my stepmom tells me this.....

My Stepmother is a special needs teacher. One of her co-workers of about 5 years has a Down Syndrome son who is 24 and still lives with her. He is self sufficient enough that he can be left alone during the day while she is at work, as long as she gives him a regimen to work off of and a meal ready for lunch. He is a rather large boy at about 6' 4" and 250+ lbs....

Well......Last Wednesday out of the blue in the middle of the day this boy calls his mother at work on her cell.....He is very excited and tells her that he caught a troll! He says he caught him and put him in the Pantry and was feeding him skittles. The woman being very patient tells him that she is very busy and that she can't talk right now, but she would see him when she got home.

A few minutes later he calls again....."I caught a troll mama"..... "I put him in the pantry and I am feeding him Skittles"......"Can I keep him?"

This sets off a major alarm for this woman.....She immediately leaves work and heads home......

When she arrives home she goes directly to the pantry......What was inside?

A terrified midget Census worker.... :o

He had knocked on the door and the boy picked him up and stuffed him in the pantry. There was also a rather large pile of skittles that the boy was shoving under the door....

This is a true story......Too Funny.

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Re: True Story......and So Funny.

;D :D. That's wacky. ~J/W.

Comment

did he go to jail?

I thought a guy I knew was strange, but your story takes the cake.

never diagnosed, the guy I knew was 6 foot 6, red hair. had to do 5 pullups to join the marines. well..there was nothing in house that could hold him, had to to do it elsewhere with a special built frame work.I watched him lug a 327 by himself. his truck was like a yugo to him proportionately...
      troubled for as long as I can remember, even sent off to a special school as a teen. finally ended up in the marines. Knowing what he leapt from for home life, I even drove from Maine to Maryland to visit during hard times. considered him a friend..

One day there was a wreck, his friend in the marines got killed, he got blamed. steel rods external to his leg..badly broken.. sent back home, discharged.. to find out he was innocent later on...
      just when I thought the marines may have broken what put him into special schools.. I read in the news he ran off two guys willing to plow the driveway after a blizzard.. he was disabled at that point...

never diagnosed. ???

I wondered if something out there is killing big people. ..like a bad dream... Even my giant granfather had an unbelievable American path. There is no myth, if you are that large.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Replace Downs syndrome with Autisum, and a little Census worker with midget electric meter reader (wearing green uniform) and you have the tale I was told by a co-worker last week. Story went that the Mom called the grown "child"
        from her work, and asked why the TV was so loud in the background, the "child" said "so I can't hear the mean Leprechaun screaming at me". She rushed home to find the Police at the house, seems the "child" freaked out on the meter reader, carried him into the house and shoved him in a closet and locked the door, he called 911 from his cell for help.

Not saying that any one story is true or false but, there seems to be a trend ;D

Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

In the initials of this site, I'm raising the BS flag.

Oh and you ask why. Here.

Comment

Working...
          X