X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now this is a mud buggy

It defies the logic I know..it keeps on going... :

Czech Republic - Skalna 2003, video by anavi

from the same country that invented tatra (the modern beetle).. I shoulda known... ???
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Re: now this is a mud buggy

I have no idea what you said...but the truck is cool as hell....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

ill take a 73-87 chevy with a 500ci cad and 49" boggers.....

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
        bewteen incommunicable french to my north and your comments, the book wiriting award I got seems silly.

if this clarifies it: tatra invented the beetle. it is still kicking 60 years later...

and speaking of boxer...

I read this searching for maine and mud, A plus for the little boxer.

Part 2. Detroit Maine. Tricky track for some reason. Mudosaurus gave up the VW bus transaxle (skimmers need automatics - one gear is very limiting) for a chevy powerglide 2 speed with 6000 stall converter and trans brake and a ford 9" rear axle with aluminum spool. This cut the times almost in half (with the nitrous installed later on) When driving up to the starting line the engine would often flood out and take awhile to clear up, I found out later that the carb would shake from vibration and dump fuel. A stiffer carb mount would have probably fixed the flood-outs. After installing nitrous oxide later in 1994 the engine was damaged from a series of unfortunate events so I replaced the VW beetle engine with a 350 chevy V8. Even with the NOS it ran slower times than with the VW engine.
        and here is the vid to accompany

Part 2. Detroit Maine. Tricky track for some reason. Mudosaurus gave up the VW bus transaxle (skimmers need automatics - one gear is very limiting) for a ch...
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main
          Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
          bewteen incommunicable french to my north and your comments, the book wiriting award I got seems silly.

Part 2. Detroit Maine. Tricky track for some reason. Mudosaurus gave up the VW bus transaxle (skimmers need automatics - one gear is very limiting) for a ch...
          youre right it does seem silly...
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

At 3:46 is that Frieberger with the orange shirt? :D

Comment

Working...
            X