Spike TV..i like it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spike TV..i like it.

Television's destination for premium entertainment and storytelling, with original scripted and non-scripted series

More gearhead oriented than Overhaulin and some other programs.I have never seen this program over here,so if anyone think im blonde here..i have that excuse ;D

Re: Spike TV..i like it.

I love that they put videos online now. I was bummed when the Stacey guy left Trucks but those new guys are pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Memphis
      I was bummed when the Stacey guy left Trucks but those new guys are pretty good.
      hes on a show on espn now called "gearz"

Comment

never watch spike anymore

Comment

they have some cool stuff... I like the Buick build they're doing on Musclecar.... not a big fan (pun intended) of the 73-76 A-bodies; but they're doing a 455 so that should be an interesting watch to see what they do.

Gearz is okay, except it seems like it's a 100:1 ratio of reruns to new stuff..... he started that Memphis bell Jeep on Trucks! ~ 1997/98 - still not done... he started hairy hauler with the guy with the hair... even longer ago ~96ish..... nice guy, but does he ever finish the top shelf projects?
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

do you remember staceys project heavy hauler? the new owner is having it redone by my friend. was over tonight to pic the GTO up and the hemi was there for paint. he did the frame and trans already.
            Reading , Pa
            Good Guys rodders rep.
            "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
            Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
              they have some cool stuff... I like the Buick build they're doing on Musclecar.... not a big fan (pun intended) of the 73-76 A-bodies; but they're doing a 455 so that should be an interesting watch to see what they do.

Gearz is okay, except it seems like it's a 100:1 ratio of reruns to new stuff..... he started that Memphis bell Jeep on Trucks! ~ 1997/98 - still not done... he started hairy hauler with the guy with the hair... even longer ago ~96ish..... nice guy, but does he ever finish the top shelf projects?

I think I've seen the finished product of just about everything he has done on the show. You may be missing those episodes. I agree it is hit or miss with new/old stuff.
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I like the car stuff on Spike - but that's ALL i watch on there (I agree, too many reruns). As far as their other programming - seeing two guys pound the snot out of each other is NOT my idea of entertainment. Sometimes they DO rerun the James Bond flicks though......

Dan

Comment

Manswers, I love it, especially this one, and not just for the car
                  Television's destination for premium entertainment and storytelling, with original scripted and non-scripted series
                  Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

I couldn't find the volume control on that puppy - people walking by my office sure had some funny looks on their faces - even more so than normal.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

It's uplifting to see that they applied scientific principles to these - um - experiments. I was especially uplifted by the car wash experiment - the girls, however, didn't seem to need much uplifting at their tender young ages.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
                        It's uplifting to see that they applied scientific principles to these - um - experiments. I was especially uplifted by the car wash experiment - the girls, however, didn't seem to need much uplifting at their tender young ages.

Dan

Thus proving that gravity and time are linked. Stephen Hawkins would be proud ;D
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Yeah, but what about Stephen Hawking? ??? :D
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                            Yeah, but what about Stephen Hawking? ??? :D

Make that Stephen Gawking... ;D

Comment

If you watch Horsepower TV this weekend, you might see someone you know. :

Comment

Working...
                              X