Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MOST YOU would pay for a Nova 4-Door?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MOST YOU would pay for a Nova 4-Door?

Offloaded some Junk(the two '71 Plymouth Scamps,both w/6-Cylinders/Autos....)at the end of last week. Larry the Pagan has a Neighbor who is the origional Owner of a Black '69 Nova 4-Door. Totally origional,and rust free. 18-K origional Miles. Re-activated sometime last year by the Grandchildren(tune-up new Whitewalls,Plugs,and a good wash-n-cut-&-Buff inside & out...)who wanted to enter it in some local shows,ect.....now they want to sell it....for $6-K O.B.O. I've had Nova 4-Doors before,but,I pay'd Pennies-on-the-Doller for them. Option-wise,there IS NOTHING inside the Car,no Radio/Heater(yep,this is the 2'nd Nova I've ever seen with Heater-Delete...),there is no Power Steering/or Brakes. The only 'option' in the thing is the Powerglide. The Engine is the base 230(I wish it was the 153ci. 'four'...now that would've been cool...). This thing must've been a 'right off the Lot' kinda Car. Anyway,what would the BS crew pay for 'an oddball like this ??? ;)? ~J/W.

Re: The MOST YOU would pay for a Nova 4-Door?

Got any pics?

;D ;D ;D

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Of course NOT! There is some scratches around all the Key holes,a dent on the Pass. lower rear Quarter. And the tune-up needs to be retuned :P. Interior is mint,still has the Plastic on both Bench Seats. Car is Black with a Blue Interior,it screams 'Fleet Car',but it was never one of those. ~J/W.

Comment

Having owned a '70 Nova....the only interest I would
        have in this car would be parts.......just my two cents, price
        seems a little strong.

Of course, there's always the four door crowd who might
        pony up the coinage for it.

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I am more of a visual person my self. ;)

Comment

I don't know,I'm really like'n it. Now,even I know that the 'Delete' Parts are worth a few Bucks.....the Repo Companies don't make new Dash/Instrument Bezels...they make 'em for Camaro's,but not Novas. The Front Fenders/Subframe/Rear Trunk-Lid/Bumpers/Floors,ect are all in excellent condtion,the rear Quarters can be cut for 'Patches',the standard Flat Hood is only good for certian Folk. This thing is packed full of origional Clips/Screws,ect...the stuff Restorers go nuts over. Still,there's little interest in the 4-Doors,but in the past I've owned about 15 of them,some were Parts Cars,others were Drivers.Today I have only one '67 Nova 4-Door,still,in the end,I'm probably gonna get it ;D! ~J/W.

Comment

after buying cars with rust issues,, a rustfree one for 6k your ahead of the game, low miles = less to rebuild..
              4 door, I can live with that,,
              bet no one ever trys to steal it

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                I don't know,I'm really like'n it. Now,even I know that the 'Delete' Parts are worth a few Bucks.....the Repo Companies don't make new Dash/Instrument Bezels...they make 'em for Camaro's,but not Novas. The Front Fenders/Subframe/Rear Trunk-Lid/Bumpers/Floors,ect are all in excellent condtion,the rear Quarters can be cut for 'Patches',the standard Flat Hood is only good for certian Folk. This thing is packed full of origional Clips/Screws,ect...the stuff Restorers go nuts over. Still,there's little interest in the 4-Doors,but in the past I've owned about 15 of them,some were Parts Cars,others were Drivers.Today I have only one '67 Nova 4-Door,still,in the end,I'm probably gonna get it ;D! ~J/W.
                Hey..........four doors.......lets you get your
                groceries in with ease

;D
                Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

The origional Owner was a School Teacher,who,I'm told drove it from '69-'75. It was then left untouched untill 1990,it was driven for only a year before it went back in storage,where it sat again untill '08 when the Owner's Grandchildren took 'an interest in getting it up and runnin' again. She must of had 'Bossom of Stee'l,seeing that the Car never had a Heater. Try ordering ANYTHING without a Heater today.........except for one of those new Mustang Super-Stock Cars :o. ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                    Having owned a '70 Nova....the only interest I would
                    have in this car would be parts.......just my two cents, price
                    seems a little strong.

Of course, there's always the four door crowd who might
                    pony up the coinage for it.

Exactly what I was thinking. This sounds like the type of car my dad would buy. First new car I remember was a 63 Rambler 550 4 door Classic. 196 I6, AM radio,3 on the tree and reclining front seats. That was it! Next new Rambler, a 65, he sprung for the big 232 six and automatic ;D
                    Tom
                    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

I'm thinking $3500. I always wanted to make a fake SS 396 4 door Nova or Chevelle.

Comment

JW you is a bizarre person. But I'm glad there are those like you out there.

Even if I always have to suspect it's all a complete fabrication as there are no pics...

I'd have never touched a four-door Nova back when, but would love to take a highway trip in one now.

Comment

6 grand seems a bit strong.
                          Here is one for you, 69 Camaro all original needs major resto, straight 6, 3 spd on the column located in Morristown Tn
                          they are asking $6500. Cars seems to be solid but beat up here and there. Anyone interested I will get pics.

Comment

Originally posted by RealSteelFreak
                            6 grand seems a bit strong.
                            Here is one for you, 69 Camaro all original needs major resto, straight 6, 3 spd on the column located in Morristown Tn
                            they are asking $6500. Cars seems to be solid but beat up here and there. Anyone interested I will get pics.
                            Everybody needs to own at least one 69 Camaro, I'm begining to think there were enough of them built to go around!

Comment

I'd give a few hundred for it. But that's not what's important....what's important is what YOU'd pay.

Do you like the car? Or do you want to try to make some money off it?

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
                              X