Pray for my newborn son...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for my newborn son...

Hey, Brian and Chad can we sticky this topic and keep it at the front for 10 or so years? want to make sure his son knows what dad did.I will send thoughts and prayer but they are not for Dad ;D ;)

Comment

god man, I feel for you and I pray that somehow he recovers...I understand fully the fear you must feel becasue my kids suffer from a a similar disorder...Mine are screwed becasue the youngsteres not growing out of it...but there is hope for yours

Congrast on the new addition...
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Kids are just the BEST....even when they hit the sullen, mouthy teens(19, and one pre-teen daughter..the youngest is only 8, there's still time...LOL).

Congrats to you and the wife.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
          god man, I feel for you and I pray that somehow he recovers...I understand fully the fear you must feel becasue my kids suffer from a a similar disorder...Mine are screwed becasue the youngsteres not growing out of it...but there is hope for yours

Congrast on the new addition...
          I appreciate it. It's good to know I'm not alone. There may be hope for our son, too-in bright enough sunlight, you can see a tinge of red in his blonde hair. We just hope it's not too late for his condition to pass.... ;D

Comment

Sorry if I'm 'late' 'CF',to this thread,but, I'll send some positive Vibes in the Little one's direction 8) 8) ;) . ~J/W.

Comment

Just found this thread this morning.

You suck.

Congrats on the new little man! Welcome to the planet, Derek. Good name.

Comment

congrads....

Comment

Originally posted by terry russell
                  you ass

congrats
                  terry
                  X2
                  Originally posted by ethelkilledfred
                  Congrats-BTW prayer sent ASAP LOL