Undoubtedly..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undoubtedly..........

One of the more interesting sights I saw this week.

Undoubtedly this guy doesn't realize..even with the
    cell phone stuck up my ass......I can still use it.
    I have Bluetooth
    ;D

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Re: Undoubtedly..........

hmmm... maybe he should buy a cell phone and call someone - he has so much to say..... of course, therein lies the problem, no one likes him so he has to tell the world... who doesn't care ;D
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I think the confederate flags tell the whole story. ;)

Comment

satan sucks

Comment

Stupidity isn't a handicap, park somewhere else

I love it!
          Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Awful lot of hatred plastered across the back of one van.

Don't care for the mentally challenged individuals who feel the need to phone/text while driving in traffic myself, but pretty sure I wouldn't be quite so obvious about it. :D

Comment

Reading bumper stickers can be hazardous to your health.
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

having an opinion is hatred ?

Comment

I read a news blurb somewhere that said folks who have so much stuff plastered to their vehicles are more prone to road rage. Like, they have a lot to say and are so opinionated that they parlay that into their behavior, etc...

I've got a BangShift sticker on both side windows. That's it. That's all I have to say to folks in traffic.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                    nope - but having 300 opinions, all of which are negative and then plastering signs all over one's vehicle, most of which are spewing anger might be considered hatred.

Comment

Ah........this guy needs a high bran muffin
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Not A Duster
                        Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                        nope - but having 300 opinions, all of which are negative and then plastering signs all over one's vehicle, most of which are spewing anger might be considered hatred.
                        It's the 3 percent. That's the given range where you can negate any data. 3% of everbody is a total nut case, you can't please them, you can't buy them, you can't reason with them, you can't deal logically with them.

Let's be glad that 97% of us are much better than that.

Of course, there's still Steven Wright's addage that half of the people you know are below average, but let's not address that right now.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Guys, read the spare tire cover.
                          I'm probably wrong

Comment

FISH TREMBLE......at the sound of my name! ~J/W.

Comment

I can't believe I'm going to say this... but unfortunately it's true....

Your interpetation of the confederate flag and other peoples interpretation varies based on your up bringing and location.

In Alabama the Confederate flag has Huge sentimental value..... even though they lost the war of the states... they still had the balls to stand up and be counted for.... Big Government wasn't in their program.... ( Slavery was...) These folks here Love the US of A.... and will kill you before they let you talk bad about it... and that Flag represents a time in the life of our union that they chose not to forget..... ( it's even part of our State flag )....

None of this makes them Nazi's or Commies... or Pinko's.... hell it doesn't even make them conservative .... they just love the heritage and history of it... They don't really want the South to rise again... ( though they are currently being tested pretty dang hard on that theory )....

It's just part of this world....

Growing up in Los Angles it was never part of my world and always thought it a bit strange to hang on to this Flag as a symbol of any kind... especially one that lost a war pitting brother against brother.... But here it honestly seems normal to see it on occasion and no one really takes offense to it except Folks who often assign it a wrong and immoral Value.

Please don't turn this into a political rant... it wasn't meant to be.... it's just an honest opinion based or organic facts on this region of the country....

K

Comment

Working...
                              X