Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Tons of Steel !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e90Ck...eature=related

not what you were thinking it was gunna be huh ? LOL But you gotta love the twist put on it ;D
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Re: Two Tons of Steel !

Like the sound!

Comment

reminds me of that dude that plays mettalica songs piano lounge style :P :D :D :D
      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

OK youse guys. How do you pronounce "Gruene". I've been there and know the answer - but remember, this is in Texas - normal phonics rules DO NOT apply. It's worth a caffeine-free Diet Coke (the runner-up gets TWO caffeine free Diet Cokes).

BTW - had a great evening of watching the locals scoot their boots there. I'm not much of a dancer and there's NO WAY I coulda kept up with that crowd. My bro used to live right near the dance hall.

Dan

Comment

Great......Now my ears are bleeding.....Yikes. :P

Seth
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

65 Tons of American Pride!
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

i dig unique covers...that was cool...was skeptical at first but....
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
              X