Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catchy little tune I heard onthe radio today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catchy little tune I heard onthe radio today.

The group's name is La Roux. you can hear the 80's electropop sound in thier music. Nikce song to drive to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUsbpmQ9-mc

Re: Catchy little tune I heard onthe radio today.

La Roux

is that a french nickname for a subaru? What do I know.. I am only american. :
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII defer to the panel of qualified individuals... Far be it from me to judge any musician other than myself, and I unproudly and gloriously magnanamousouly suck. Generations behind on what's hip. I guess that's great stuff. I don't think the radio in my truck works. It might, but I haven't tried it out in years.

Head in the Sand peewee
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Shannon, good take! I love really syncopated rhythms which is why I like traditional blues music and junk like this:

The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name (Official Video)Stream The Ting Tings here: https://TheTingTings.lnk.to/WSNAYSubscribe to The Ting Tings' YouTube Channel...

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main
          La Roux

is that a french nickname for a subaru? What do I know.. I am only american. :
          lerustbooquet

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
            Shannon, good take! I love really syncopated rhythms which is why I like traditional blues music and junk like this:

The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name (Official Video)Stream The Ting Tings here: https://TheTingTings.lnk.to/WSNAYSubscribe to The Ting Tings' YouTube Channel...

I had to look syncopated up, and I still don't get it.

OK, I'll die now, and nobody will miss me. I'm so far behind, you could build a house on top of me and the floor would be level. Behind. Ass sucking decades behind. Go look up "Just Don't Get It" in the dictionary, and you'll see peewee's photo.

No, I don't get it. So I'll crawl away...if any of that is music...no, I'm too far behind, obviously. Out of date. Expired.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes

Cool song! I like the Ting Tings. My friend turned me onto this group a few months ago. Here's a song of theirs i really like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tolm-...eature=channel

And Peewee, your not out of date. You're just a classic! ;)

Comment

I think they played that one on SNL when they were on this year. Catchy...great hook!
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

not gonna lie...that chick (?) scared me a little....
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

It's 1982 all over again.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

"And Peewee, your not out of date. You're just a classic! "

I sure do appreciate the kind words. I think I can apply that to all situations from here on out. But what does that actually do for my selling value? Yep, I'm classic, totally unrestored. A handyman's special. Needs some work, a great project in the making. No way to fix it, but we'll up the price because it's a classic.

And I have to go with Joe on the chick in the flick being scary. Yeah. The eye paint....what the......yeah, scary. I hope she meant to be scary, because she sure is. Was there music to go with that? That's all I saw. Couldn't hear a thing.

Classic. I'll take that. That's a whole lot better than worn out and behind on everything. Yeah, that's okay. Classic.

Comment

Didn't notice the eye paint, was looking at her ahh breasts yeah breasts. Wasn't scared anymore after turning the volume off. Thought the dude was going to whack her with the drumstick at the end though.

Comment

I didn't get that far into it.

Comment

She reminded me of Max Headroom. But it does have and 80's sound.
                            OH YEAH
                            Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Not just he music, it's is totally 80's.

Comment

Working...
                              X