Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need ideas on how to build a set of.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need ideas on how to build a set of.....

I dunno - don't seem unreasonable to me requiring guys with big tire trucks to take steps to avoid chucking rocks at other people's vehicles while on the road. Hell - just kinda seems like common courtesy to me.

We drive only 10 miles of highway each way every day on our commute to work, yet I've lost count of the paint chips and winshield bruises we have suffered on both our vehicles because guys with big 4X4s and doolies don't want to put mudflaps on. Hell - were on our 3rd winshield in the neon, why am I paying to replace a windshield because someone else can't equip their vehicle properly?

Comment

Re: Need ideas on how to build a set of.....

It may interest you to know (pisses me off to no end) that this law ONLY applies to vehicles registered as trucks or TRUCKS that have been altered to "change its center of gravity" so this does not apply to jeeps, rock crawlers, suburbans, tahoes, explorers, cherokees and so on....only pick ups...

mud flaps must be 8" off the ground...must cover the entire width of the tire and may not be farther back than 8" from the tire....

and no, it doesnt matter how far the tires stick out...

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
      X