I Hired a Drum Teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hired a Drum Teacher

I need a lot of personal development if I'm going to be big on the music scene. First, I need to be taller and look a whole lot better. I need to be smarter and more talented. I need to sing better. I have to learn how to do guitar-face, to act like it really physically hurts to play loud licks...I dunno, I don't think I'll ever master that one - I'm too busy thinking when I play to make fake faces. Don't have that much brain room left over.

But I had to start somewhere, so I hired a drum teacher. This guy comes from a storied background. What he lacks in experience, he more than makes up for with talent. Sure, he's only 4 years old but this is my drum mentor. For a couple of boxes of M&M's, he'll come over any time I'm ready for a lesson....what a deal:

Studemax, please don't rip me a new asshole if this one's been posted here before. Give me at least one break. It's fun, after all.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: I Hired a Drum Teacher

Damn is that kid for real?

anyway PeeWee, taller, better lookin, sing better.
    I got just one thing to say to you.
    Keith Richards. ;D

Comment

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh okay. At that, I guess I'll stay the way I am. And be glad for all of it.

pw

Comment

Originally posted by ch1ll
        Damn is that kid for real?

That is an amazing clip to me. That kid knows what he's doing. From the camera angle at the start of it, you can see him doing thump-thump, double time on the bass drum with his right foot. I mean, he's there. He's in it.

Comment

Broadcast brother.
          I'm not say'n y'all be signing autographs going platinum.
          But yer going to be surprised at all the people grooving with you.

Comment

Working...
          X