Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He might drive an import, but he still needs our help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: He might drive an import, but he still needs our help...

Voted again!
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

That is a nice looking 928...

I am a big fan of the water cooled front engine Porsches. The 928 model is more of a GT car, great power and good handling... The later model cars with a rare manual trans would be great... Prices really are not that bad... Considering what you get... Proper maintainence records are key. These cars are not cheap to fix...

However, the 944/924s cars are cheap, handle like they are on rails, get decent gas mileage and use regular at the pump... I got mine for a good price... with only 69k on her... Not hard to work on and I have not had any issues with my car... Not the fastest, but does bring a smile to the face of those who believe driving is more than 1/4 mile at a time, in a straight line. Not to mention the thumbs up and smiles I get on my Sunday drives...

As to the Panamerica price... Top dog turbo model is $132k... With taxes and everything out the door, $170k? Expensive, but how many 500hp 4 door sedans are there? You would have to add in Euro delivery and every gizmo from the driver's catalog and then some to get to 500k...

Comment

the CTS V has 558 hp and is uhhhh not GERMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam
          There have been several in our little town.Now there are fifteen 911,and 10-15 924-922-968..several boxsters.And one Panamera,that the owner wants me to drive...it costs 500000$ here.Will take photos,if i let him have the car again...
          FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND KRONKITES ?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
            I am not much on their styling, but that CTS V is one BADASS performer! I was amazed at the drags last weekend when a bone stocker ran over 115 mph in the quarter. Impressive! Ugly, but still impressive.

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam
              There have been several in our little town.Now there are fifteen 911,and 10-15 924-922-968..several boxsters.And one Panamera,that the owner wants me to drive...it costs 500000$ here.Will take photos,if i let him have the car again...
              FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND KRONKITES ?
              Kronkites ;D..whats that??.

Drove it yesterday..what a car..but too much money .It still has just 4 wheels and a engine.

Checck out the front disc..he had bought new summer wheels for it,so we had to change them over..for a 500000$,i would have wanted a jack...but no.There wherent any.. ;D.We even wringed it out on our local track,between the snow that havent melted yet ;D

Rear tyres are 295x25x22.Techart wheels...cost a fortune.

Comment

No, it likes to pretend that it is German... ;D

Besides, I doubt someone who buys a Panamerica would put up with a GM interior... Although, the rest of the car is a match for the Kraut...

Comment

That Panamerica is nuts, that's a lot of car there. It's almost like a Toyota Tundra extended cab-more like backseat escape hatches than rear doors.

By the way, did everyone vote today?

Comment

Working...
                  X