Killing a 65 Fairlane.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing a 65 Fairlane.

Ever wonder why you never see 1965 Fairlane Sport Coupes anymore? They made 15,141 of 'em. Well, here is one of the reasons...And just for the record, the o...

Whats wrong with people??.No demolition derbys around??.

Re: Killing a 65 Fairlane.

He WASN'T 'DESTROYING' IT,Arlid....He was making it into a sleeper ;D. Anyway,that footage looked like it was from a long time ago(California Car too....notice the 'Plates...),still,that Guy looks like that Dude from the 'Big Bang Theory'(a T.V Show from over here...). ~J/W.

Comment

who knows the story on the car and its owner, here a theory .... a family member left him the car and he dispised that family member, who knows, its his car to do what ever he wants with
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
        who knows the story on the car and its owner, here a theory .... a family member left him the car and he dispised that family member, who knows, its his car to do what ever he wants with
        sure...but it doesnt make him any less of a dumb ass...
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I hate to say I dont like a certain car but 65 Fairlanes , 67 and 68 Mustang Coupes will be the last on my list of cars to own. I could probably get by with the Mustangs but the 65 Fairlane are 1 year models and are not the most desired models and I just really dont care for them. But thats just me, each to his or her own. the kid also looks like he is on drugs.

Comment

I thought you had to be on drugs to like those year Fairlanes ;D ;D.

Comment

He makes the art of stretching sheet metal appear easy

Comment

I was really hoping the hammer would bounce back and knock his front teeth out . . . . too bad! >
                Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I likw those ones, guy is probably inbred
                  Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

ANOTHER HAPPY FORD OWNER

;D

Comment

Working...
                    X