Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dental Work Sucks......Vicodin Rocks.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dental Work Sucks......Vicodin Rocks.....

I know a bar in Ypsilanti, MI where you can get those teeth removed for free. Just walk in and yell "I hear all you bikers are faggots" or alternatively, "Harley's SUCK". All those pesky teeth will be gone. You're on your own for the bridge but maybe insurance will cover that.

Dan

Originally posted by 66Fury3
    Mmmmmm Monday the 19th I had 10 upper teeth pulled and a new temporary plate set in...... The only thing I hated was the $2,000.00 it cost me..... But I have a great smile now.... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
      I know a bar in Ypsilanti, MI where you can get those teeth removed for free. Just walk in and yell "I hear all you bikers are faggots" or alternatively, "Harley's SUCK". All those pesky teeth will be gone. You're on your own for the bridge but maybe insurance will cover that.

Dan

Originally posted by 66Fury3
      Mmmmmm Monday the 19th I had 10 upper teeth pulled and a new temporary plate set in...... The only thing I hated was the $2,000.00 it cost me..... But I have a great smile now.... LOL
      Dam.... I could of saved some $$$$$$ LOL

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
        I'm amazed at how the same drug affects different people in totally different ways.

Ain't that just the whole truth. I'm a wee little feller, but I can drink enough beer to float a Jon boat.

But if take any kind of cold medicine, anti-histimine, etc., I'd better be already lying down when I swallow it. Out for 8 hours.

Even the "non-drowsy" stuff. Yeah, the non-drowsy stuff works as advertised on me, alright. After all, I can't possibly be drowsy if I'm unconscious.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I was at the dentist as well yesterday Check up and 2 small cavities filled. Funny, I don't mind a bit going to the dentist but I hate going to the doctors. I once had root canal done with out any Novocaine! Didn't feel a thing, the root was dead :
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Vicodin doesn't do anything to handle the pain of my Crohn's when I have a flare up. It doesn't even take the edge off. I take Codein/tylenol 3. There is a Tylenol 4, but if I take that, I'm no longer functioning consciously.

Yes, it will clog up your pipes. Remember when taking Vicodin that it has Tylenol in it. Taking a ton of it will cause liver damage just like with Tylenol.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X