When it rains it pours..or...find another way to crap on my family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When it rains it pours..or...find another way to crap on my family

Well, some good news...my baby girl is home and feeling great!

There is no change in the old geezer...They say he is sleeping well and is comfortable so...considering the circumstances...thats is a good thing...I will be with him sometime Saturday.

If you pray, if you belive in a higher power...pray that he goes soon, and that he feels no more pain.

Thanks guys...I appreciate the thoughts and the palce to vent more than you know.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Anytime.
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Glad to hear your daughters home, sorry Gramps has had such a rough time. We will be praying for you.

Comment

Keep your head up brother....
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

ok to rant. sometimes things are not what we want. prayers for you, your daughter and your grandpa. hospice people are wonderful my aunt was taken care of by hospice and she went peacefully and at home.

Comment

well, the girl is about 100% now...and will be back at school tomorrow.

The hospice they have the old man in is like a nursing home of sorts and my grandma is able to stay with him. He cant be at home becasue it is on a farm and to house is too difficult for the nurses to get to and too difficult to get him out should anything happen...My cousin says his organs are shutting down and it wont be and it wont be long now.
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Glad to hear about the daughter Joe. The Grandfather, may he rest in peace when the time comes. I've kind of been on the fence about this one as I never got to meet either of my Grandfathers, but now knowing of your Grandfathers condition I can understand .
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Watched my dad and two in-laws suffer away and meet the end.....like so many others here have said, may he have a peaceful end.

My father-in-law in particular, I was praying for the end. Just let it stop. For the betterment of him and everybody else.

Prayers and support from Weeville. We've been there, done that. Godspeed. It's never easy.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Hang in there brother.
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Glad to hear your daughter's okay.

Sorry about the old man. Both of my Grandfathers were a big part of my life and it's a hard time when they move on. Praying he goes out with dignity.
                      Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Originally posted by milkovich
                        Glad to hear your daughter's okay.

Sorry about the old man. Both of my Grandfathers were a big part of my life and it's a hard time when they move on. Praying he goes out with dignity.
                        I was very close with both my grandfathers...they were a BIG part of shaping who I am...I did not realize it then...but now I can see it and know...he was a guy most did not like...A do it yourself, I dont need anyone else, if its free I will take it hill billy...someone guys like us here at BS could appreciate...not a hot rodder but...they kind of guy who could build anything he set out to....like a hill billy MacGyver...lol...

Comment

pretty much the same as everyone's saying but I'll reinforce how good it is that you and wife caught the appendix before it ruptured. When I was young and mine got infected, I was misdiagnosed and it ruptured. In Keith Turk terms: Dude - that SUCKED like 14 mofos in a drinking contest! (3 weeks in the hospital, and a giant scar that looks like I had open heart surgery). So, good job on the parenting skills!

Re: grandpa - I say, celebrate his life. Pain or otherwise, there is no better way to go than with loved ones around you... best of luck,
                          -scott
                          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

prayers for your family, glad your girl is better!! hope grandpa goes peacefully!!!
                            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Working...
                            X