THAT'S MY CAR !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THAT'S MY CAR !

PITTSBURGH -- A man ran up to the scene of a three-car crash, opened one of the vehicles' doors, took the female driver into a headlock and manhandled her to the ground -- but it was the woman who was eventually taken away in handcuffs, not him.

Valentino Amaro told Channel 4 Action News reporter Ari Hait that he met the woman in the same area last night and let her spend the night at his home because she needed a place to stay. But when he woke up to go downtown to his job at the Omni William Penn Hotel, both she and his car were gone, along with his wallet.

So, Amaro said he went back to the area of Centre Avenue where he originally met the woman -- and after he had been standing there throughout the day, he eventually saw her drive by in his car.

He said he ran toward the car, and the woman crashed as she tried to get away, so he sprang into action and grabbed her out of the vehicle, not knowing what else to do.

Re: THAT'S MY CAR !

rrriiiigggghhhhttt... "just happened to meet" and "let her have a place to stay"...... let me break it down - he picked up a hooker, fell asleep after purchase, woke up robbed, and went back to see if she was still working the area.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

was she a he ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle
        Originally posted by Buickguy
        rrriiiigggghhhhttt... "just happened to meet" and "let her have a place to stay"...... let me break it down - he picked up a hooker, fell asleep after purchase, woke up robbed, and went back to see if she was still working the area.
        you guys talking about Vince the Sham Wow guy again?
        No, Vince got his ass kicked, this guy won the fight. ;D

Comment

Working...
        X