Have you seen me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen me?

I haven't disappeared...just taking a hiatus of sorts...

Since my laptop's screen is KIA and I don't have access to a working system, I'm backing off the Internet until I get my new home system set up. In the meantime I'm finding all sorts of fun activities to do...autocrossing at Bremerton, got some video of the Olympus Rally in Ocean Shores a couple of weeks ago...and I'm getting a lot of pics and video together. I may even enter the Monte (or whatever I'm driving) in the next go-around for autocross, which I believe is Memorial Day Weekend. Meanwhile, I'm running around separating from the Army (dates TBD) and getting ready to start school (last week of May).
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Re: Have you seen me?

Hey Remy!

Long time no read. Good luck and good spirits with all of it. From a veteran of domestic conflict, it sure does all get better. It really does. Add time and stir vigorously. Sounds like you've got it all on track.

pw
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Dude, good to hear from you!
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Remy, watch out, that autocrossing is very addictive. I'll be getting my fix in 10 days.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

All I want to know, are the dam dash lights working yet??!! ;D

Good to hear all's well, good luck with school my friend, can't wait to see your autocross pic's, my first one is in 3 weeks.
          Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Glad to have ya back...

Comment

I'll let your favorite HOOTERS waitress know you are doing well. ;) ;D

Comment

:D glad to see ya on here!
                COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Working...
                X