Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey PeeWee .. HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO !!

seen this, thought of you

A musical hands version of a classic tune!! Performed by Jim Rontondo, Ken Purcell, and Bruce Gaston
    sigpic

Re: Hey PeeWee .. HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO !!

He'll need a couple sets of extra hands to pull that one off. Sounds like a gas though.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England.

In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery to Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico.

But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York.

The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss.

Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo.

WHAT!!!! You expected something educational from me!

Comment

Damn Phil! I cant get that 30 seconds back. ;D ;D

Comment

BigDad,

I completely missed this entire thread when it happened. I was drilling down tonight, I can't BELIEVE I missed it. My greatest apologies are in order. So rude to not acknowledge a thread with my name on it

I can explain it this way:

1. Those hand-farting guys are more talented than I will ever be
          2. They actually hand-fart on-key
          3. The one dude has a great hat
          4. I am really short and there's nothing I care to do about that
          5. I'm ugly and I know it
          6. My sense of humor is not always appreciated by absolutely everyone here
          7. You will all be billed electronically very soon for access to every post I've ever made here
          8. And I wish I had a better response to the sinko duh myo thing, but I don't - I'm at a total loss, and I completely missed it - I apologize - I don't know where I was

pw
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
          X