No announcement yet.

"STUFF" My Dad Says (Warning: Lauguage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "STUFF" My Dad Says (Warning: Lauguage)

Found a funny website about a dude who moved back in his parents house. His Dad is 74 years old and has some quite entertaining things to say! ;) ;D

http://shitmydadsays.com/

?You seen my cell phone?...What?s it look like? Like two horses ####ing. It?s a phone, son. It looks like a phone."

"Stop trying so hard. He doesn't like you. Jesus, don't kiss an ass if it's in the process of shitting on you."
    ?It?s Los Angeles, son. It?s the epicenter of the asshole earthquake. They?d #### you twice if they had another dick.?

"I?m not sure you can call that roughing it, son? Well, for one, there was a ####ing minivan parked forty feet from your sleeping bags.?

"Waking up when you got a baby, you feel like you drank a bottle of whiskey the night before, except the shit's in someone else's pants."

"I found some shit in your room...No, I found actual shit. Feces...Well I should hope it's from your shoes, otherwise what the ####?"

"Don't start a story with This is SO funny. Be like saying My dick's huge before you screw. Even if you're right you sound like an asshole."

"Your mom just ordered 35 copies of your book. I'm not paying for one. ####ing. Copy. Mine's free." http://shitmydadsays.com/book

"It's never the right time to have kids, but it's always the right time for screwing. God's not a dumbshit. He knows how it works."

?The whole world is fueled by bullshit? What? The kid asked me for advice on his science fair project so I?m giving it to him.?

"Everybody's broke, so here's the rule for Christmas this year; if you still shit your pants, you get a present. Otherwise tough shit."

"I didn't say you were ugly. I said your girlfriend is better looking than you, and standing next to her, you look ugly."

"Don't ask for my opinion then. I said congrats on the car, just saying nobody's panties are getting wet from a ####ing Honda Accord."

"War hero? No. I was a doc in Vietnam. My job was to say "This is what happens when you screw a hooker, kid. Put this cream on your pecker."

"HIDDEN roaming charges? Jesus, Sprint has '####ing people' down to a science, like they practice it in a ####ing lab on mice first."

"I lost 20 pounds...How? I drank bear piss and took up fencing. How the #### you think, son? I exercised."

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor."

"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

"There's a word for people like that...No, I'm saying, there's a word and I don't know what it is. I'm not being ####ing poetic."

"Nah, we don't celebrate it. Don't know who St. Valentine was, don't give a shit, and doubt he wants people screwing in his memory."

"I don't get it; I sweat, I smell fine. You sweat, you smell like mule shit...Relax, she's on the treadmill next to you, she knows."

"Don't mess with him...Trust me, you don't #### with a man that sleeps next to a woman he never screws. They're unpredictable."

"STOP apologizing. You're sorry, he gets it, Jesus. You spilled a glass of wine, not ####ed his wife."

Re: Sh*t My Dad Says (Warning: Lauguage)

;D Im a member of his FB group.

Comment

"I didn't say you were ugly. I said your girlfriend is better looking than you, and standing next to her, you look ugly."

BAH HA HA HA HA
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

that page is funny as hell..I love it!
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I would like to get a copy of his book. I see his stuff on twitter.
          OH YEAH
          Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

i liked this one :D

"I like the dog. If he can't eat it, or #### it, he pisses on it. I can get behind that."

Comment

Hell, I've mentioned several on that list to my oldest son in the past........I'll have to "like" that FB page.

Comment

I like this one:

"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

I sure didn't win a Nobel prize, nor have I yet to be robbed by a hooker, but I used to love to look straight at my mama and point to myself and say, "HERE's where you failed!"

She didn't like that a whole lot. But somehow I was right.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Re: "STUFF" My Dad Says (Warning: Lauguage)

"Universe is 14 billion years old. Seems silly to celebrate one year. Be like having a ####ing parade every time i take a piss."
                  the accidental hopeless propht quotes... those are the greatest from dads.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Heres the best one !!

"Don't ask for my opinion then. I said congrats on the car, just saying nobody's panties are getting wet from a ####ing Honda Accord."

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte
                      Heres the best one !!

That is gold right there. Loved that.

Comment

its a certain someones birthday today.. just got off the phone.
                        Upon talking of health:
                        I was horrible to myself as a kid. I ate mayonnaise sandwiches, back when mayonnaise was real... I ate peanut butter out of the jar with my fingers...I drank water from puddles in the road.
                        ???

happy birthday dad!
                        Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

It was turned into a sitcom. Bill Shatner is in it.

Nick

Comment

Why does Groucho come to mind when I'm reading this stuff... ;D
                            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar
                              Why does Groucho come to mind when I'm reading this stuff... ;D
                              haha, yeah.
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                              X