No announcement yet.

anyone in the Dallas area wanna trade some car parts or car for home a/c work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone in the Dallas area wanna trade some car parts or car for home a/c work

Went to fire up the a/c last night for the first time this year and of course not cold. If some around the dallas area would like to trade or help out another car guy. I have some cast third gen rims, a new universal wiring harness, mooneyes tach, mooneyes plug wires, a vintage sixties tach, new 54 chevy gas tank and more in my attic to trade for some help. I'm unemployeed right now, so i cant pay to have someone look at it. If it's more that evacuate and charge I could possibly trade a 1958 Chevy Del-ray four door for the help. I also have half a can of r22 left. My names Jon and live just north of Dallas. Call me at (469) 831-4894

Re: anyone in the Dallas area wanna trade some car parts or car for home a/c work

i have friends in the dallas area and I sent them a text to see if they know someone, also BS Chad is from that area, he might know somebody
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Re: anyone in the Dallas area wanna trade some car parts or car for home a/c work

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
      i have friends in the dallas area and I sent them a text to see if they know someone, also BS Chad is from that area, he might know somebody
      Thanks man

I was just going to visit will Chads dad today and was gunna see he he know anyone around

Comment

what city are you in btw ?
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

We had to buy a new unit this spring ourselves. My wife works (accounting) for a commercial HVAC manufacturers rep and had a heck of a time finding any r22 units still to buy. We got an AireFlow, supposedly a Lennox company. Then her parts guy swapped it out on a Saturday. We probably saved 50-60% off retail.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
            We had to buy a new unit this spring ourselves. My wife works (accounting) for a commercial HVAC manufacturers rep and had a heck of a time finding any r22 units still to buy. We got an AireFlow, supposedly a Lennox company. Then her parts guy swapped it out on a Saturday. We probably saved 50-60% off retail.
            and here I thought I was the only on that traded "car stuff" for HVAC.

Thank god my HVAC guy runs turbo/efi. Same goes for my gutters, and garage doors. The garage door guy has a badass blown 383 Dodge Dakota - megasquirt'd, of course.
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
              Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
              and here I thought I was the only on that traded "car stuff" for HVAC.

Thank god my HVAC guy runs turbo/efi. Same goes for my gutters, and garage doors. The garage door guy has a badass blown 383 Dodge Dakota - megasquirt'd, of course.
              Same parts guy laid floor tile for our baement reno - we traded that out for babysitting.

How's your back DG ? Better I hope.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

it's a lot better. therapy helps!
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

get well soon

Comment

Working...
                  X