Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July2010 CarCraft question- Disco Nova CC Project Car, where is it now? Hmm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July2010 CarCraft question- Disco Nova CC Project Car, where is it now? Hmm?

The Disco Nova is mentioned twice in the new issue as whereabouts un-known.

I think we know a guy here that can help find it LOL, or is it a secret TK?
    Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Re: July2010 CarCraft question- Disco Nova CC Project Car, where is it now? Hmm?

yes, I have refrained from sending an email stating that it is not to hard to find.
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Re: July2010 CarCraft question- Disco Nova CC Project Car, where is it now? Hmm?

holy obvious bat man..seriously..they dont know...did they have a stroke since it was sold to Keith
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Keith will flush the story out, but he's no longer the owner.
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
          Keith will flush the story out, but he's no longer the owner.
          He sold it?! :o
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I did.... a friend of mine really wanted it.... long story but he asked to buy it early on and helped me work on it a bit in the beginning.... So when he asked again....we came to terms that were agreeable and wallah.... he's the proud owner.... it's now in Michigan...

K

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
              I did.... a friend of mine really wanted it.... long story but he asked to buy it early on and helped me work on it a bit in the beginning.... So when he asked again....we came to terms that were agreeable and wallah.... he's the proud owner.... it's now in Michigan...

K

Where in Michigan?

I'd just like to see it.

Comment

I'll Hook you up Bill.... you'll enjoy the car... the body is incredible... ( by your standards it's unbelievable..) Zero rust

and genuinely a nice ride... less my cobbling shifter...

To make the story longer and to have merit... when we bought the car from David, the Camaro was living in California and the Berkeley had just been sold... so we were missing having a "race" car at home in the shop....

We got it running and driving... worked on it.... took it to the strip... had some fun... but honestly...Tonya wasn't overly interested in Driving there... she'd do it... but it wasn't going to become a passion for her... Obviously I could easily fall DEEP into this kind of racing... but with the economy and our other interests... Simply stated we didn't really have time to devote to it.... Especially now that the Camaro is back home.... ( oh and it doesn't have a place to live other then outside )

So it was in the Car's best interest to live with someone who genuinely wanted to play with it....

K

Comment

A couple of shots of the Disco Nova I took, while visiting Keith & Tonya.

Keith working on my Nova with the Disco in the background.

Comment

Thanks Keith...

Comment

I saw it while it was at the Carjunkie club house. Keith is correct how clean it is, or was then. Absolutely amazing.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Nice update....
                        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Must be one helluva level driveway for that Nova not to be in the street ;D

Comment

I found disco. Its hiding behind that black car over there........

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Thank G*d for the Woman's Movement,eh >? Anywho,I got a chuckle out of the CC Articals concerning the "Disco Nova" & it's whereabouts...~J/W.

Comment

Working...
                              X