X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DON"T FORGET <OR YOU"LL BE DEAD 5/9/ is mothers day

:o :o :o

Re: DON&quot;T FORGET &lt;OR YOU&quot;LL BE DEAD 5/9/ is mothers day

yep i know. but i have no idea what to get her this year.......................

Comment

Thank you, you just saved me a shit load of grief.

Comment

I fixed 3 tires on her lawn mower yesterday, got the crud out of the carburetor and gastank, and then mowed her lawn. She gave me a birthday card after I washed up (today I turn 54), and then I told her fixing the lawn mower was her Mother's Day gift.
        Then I gave her a peck on the check, and split before she found something else for me to fix, fetch, etc.
        (you know how it is with Moms - "While you're here, can you do this for me?)
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Oh sssshhhhhhhh............... :o
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

This is my wife's first Mother's day as a Mother..... I was racking my brain trying to think of something good - leaning toward some piece of jewelry with Lee's birthstone in it.....

she gave me a huge break.... I get call while she's driving in her car

"You know what I really want for Mother's day....
            (now I'm bracing for something expensive, like a new car, a big vacation, an addition on the house)

...could you detail my car - it smells like dog and baby in here and the paint doesn't shine anymore"

WHEW! That I can handle!

My bro sis and I got Mom's car detailed for Mother's day this year too - she just quit smoking after nearly 60 years- so having the car "de -smoked" will hopefully help her will power to stay smoke free.

Other ideas I got I can share:

Massage certificate
            Manicure / pedicure / facial / spa certificate

and of course - you can rarely loose with flowers and a card --- pro flowers.com is running some specials - but that's cutting it really close since it's TOMORROW!
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
            X