Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car wise, what are all of you tired of seeing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car wise, what are all of you tired of seeing?

Seeing the 48 F-1 made me want to ask this. What are all of you tired of seeing car-wise? For me, I'm so sick and tired of seeing a Chevy 350 jammed into everything! Like that F-1 in the "Check This Out" section...it's a Ford. If you can't go with a vintage Ford engine (I realize rebuilding a flathead 8 will cost you your first-born), why not go with a 302??? They only made millions of the things. There's a bunch of modern engines of all makes out there. I wonder why more people aren't using them?

Re: Car wise, what are all of you tired of seeing?

I'm tired of see'n my cars day after day, and having no time to wrench..
    I'm never tired of see'n anything car hobby related..
    there isn't many of us left(compaired to other sports/hobbies)
    so I look at all cars as, awesome even if it's ductaped together

Comment

Red Chevelles and Camaros. (you asked)
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I am tired of seeing LS engines swapped into everything.

I am tired of seeing cars with blatant "patina"

I am tired of seeing the majority of new cars with 4-doors

I am tired of seeing new cars equipped with crap we don't need and won't use like GPS, heated windshields, OnStar, power windows, power steering and antilock brakes.

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I'm sick of all the Mopar crap. I mean really except for a few cars they were all ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
            I'm sick of all the Mopar crap. I mean really except for a few cars they were all ugly.
            x2
            funny the cars that cost tons now. the dealers could'nt give away...
            mopar went from cheap ,"we gotta clear these out before new years model gets here"
            to 11110000000000000000000000000 cars...
            that make a 3rd gen f body look stiff

Comment

1. The "rat rod" meaning..I spent 5K on paint to MAKE my car look like crap

2. Cars that are only driven on "special occasions" i.e the local cruise once a week

3. Dumb asses with "not for sale" signs in them..knowing full well they aint ever gonna do squat with the thing

4. Sellers who think that just becasue it is old it is worth a half million dollars

5. Cars that are unsafe but driven anyways becasue it looks old and cool

almost forgot...Giant rims...I hate MF-ing giant rims...and TV's...and stick on buick port holes...and well...most anything stick on...to include the "accesory" isle of Autozone..
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Anything newer than 1972

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                  Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
                  x2
                  funny the cars that cost tons now. the dealers could'nt give away...
                  mopar went from cheap ,"we gotta clear these out before new years model gets here"
                  to 11110000000000000000000000000 cars...
                  that make a 3rd gen f body look stiff
                  I don't want any MOPAR stuff - I am a Ford guy. Not "against" anything really, it's all good stuff I'm sure.

But looking at the face of the new Mustang, and me being a Ford guy......why did they do that? The new Mustang face looks MOPAR, just like the Challenger, if you sqinch your eyes. Why did they do that? Ford, WHAT were you thinking? Like the "new Coke" all those years ago. Ford, you DIDN'T have to do that and you shouldn't have.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I am sick of seeing less than 15 inch wheels and front wheel drive. >

Just today, pulling out of my spot, the ever glorified impreza sedan (I absolutely HATE what public stampede has claimed so fantastic about them)..14 inch wheels wiggly hub caps, and me in a 23 year old GL shrugged off as weak looking down on it like a long lost monster truck in the same f***g twisted gene pool.

I am sick and tired of seeing stupid. Defenseless retarded stupid and the helm that guides it...in 99% of what I see go down the road.

some mechanics next door, that is always decent. Some good stuff shows up sometimes.One has a 90s 8 lug chevy. Smart man. I bet everyone else complained of a rough ride. To me, it is one of the ONLY chevies left. :
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

67-69 camaros and 55-57 belairs
                      The youngest guy on the board
                      76 vega
                      86 fiero

Comment

asian imports - they remind me of melanoma tumors

Comment

Camaros and Mustangs. There must be a million or so of each still on the road. Blinged out imports make me laugh more than anything, especially when I'm passing one about the time I hit second and the tires turn over next to their open window, I try to hit it just right every time. ;D

Comment

I'm also tired of camaros and mustangs

I'm tired of the tri five chevies

I'm tired of all the import crap

I'm tired of california and all their anti car crap

I'm tired of the power tour being back east/midwest
                            Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

I'm tired of the guys who think what they like is best, and everything else sucks.
                              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                              X