Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lookign for a good restoration Website to buy parts????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookign for a good restoration Website to buy parts????

I am having trouble finding a website with quality parts for a 1970 CamaroSS z28, I tried yearone.com and it was useless...any suggestions on a good website that has parts.

Thanks,
    Wade

Re: Lookign for a good restoration Website to buy parts????

It would probably be a bit easier for people to offer assistance if you would enlighten us to what kinds of parts you are looking for.

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Like Ron said, we don't know what you're looking for. However, Goodmark carries alot of stuff for 70 Camaroes. Might give them a try.

Comment

C.A.R.S.

Comment

Originally posted by 70Z28
          I am having trouble finding a website with quality parts for a 1970 CamaroSS z28, I tried yearone.com and it was useless...any suggestions on a good website that has parts.

Thanks,
          Wade

Order a Catalog, it's about 1 1/4" thick and has everything you need.

Comment

and I'll keep stumping for them because they're good guys
            Mill Supply your ultimate source for stepvan parts, mower parts, autobody restoration parts and snow plow parts.

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

How about Rick's first generation? They specialize in the 1st gens, but they also have a ton of stuff for all years.
              Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster
                How about Rick's first generation? They specialize in the 1st gens, but they also have a ton of stuff for all years.
                In building my '71 Camaro I have called all of the Camaro places, usually I get the it's out of stock and it'll be a couple of weeks before getting it spiel. I've personally been to Classic Camaro and every time I call for something they have it. In fact I wouldn't put it past some of the other Camaro parts places using them for their parts.

Comment

Never had any problems with Year One myself....'cept they insist on shipping UPS, who anally rape recipients of Canadian shipments with their bogus "bokerage" fees.

A guy almost has to do cartwheels to convince year one to ship via someone else...

Comment

Working...
                  X