red lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red lights

seeing this video makes me wanna puch every stupid person in this world who cant drive
    The youngest guy on the board
    76 vega
    86 fiero

Re: red lights

it makes abs useless, airbags useless, and sometimes seatbelts....

why bother. Just give me 16 guage minumum and .25 inch framing..and if it weighs less than 4000 pounds i call a subcompact.

cars thrash around like rag dolls, even the SUVs. Ridiculous. As if earth, ya know that planet we live on being 99% steel is going to be a problem making cars tougher. :

3408 cats for everybody. ;D
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Most of those videos are of people who aren't paying attention. Here in LA, I see people run red lights on purpose. I even know how to plow through an intersection with red cameras without setting them off. I've seen it done right outside our office.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the ones where the "perp" gets the worst of it. I've been the victim, no fun. >
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Hey, Shit Happens, that's why they call it an accident.

And ya I know it sucks when it happens to you but that's life, so suck it up.

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
            Hey, Shit Happens, that's why they call it an accident.

And ya I know it sucks when it happens to you but that's life, so suck it up.
            I did suck it up, I walked away. They went to the hospital.
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

well that sucks,, but thats life...
              the fact that they needed to go as far back as 2004.. says something...
              a lot was from the same light..
              I wonder if that light is like a few around here..
              crest a hill and there it is... no warning and a 45-50mph speed limit road...
              so an out of town driver has no idea it's coming..
              as alot of those.. the car was fly'n with alot of cars stopped...

Comment

I seriously was evaluating it to see if there was anything the other fella could do.... and the answer really is not very much.

That light with the buildings around it left you totally blind to crossing traffic... so you couldn't anticipate someone doing it...

I teach others to watch out for EVERY idiot especially idiots with cell phones.... and to watch Head movement... as it often indicates a minimal attention span...

Comment

Epic save by the person driving the white Chevy bus.

As for "so suck it up"and "shit happens", I don't think I'd feel that way if it were my wife and son who were the victims
                  in a preventable accident.
                  Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
                    As for "so suck it up"and "shit happens", I don't think I'd feel that way if it were my wife and son who were the victims
                    EPIC understatement!!!
                    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by 64casteel
                      seeing this video makes me wanna puch every stupid person in this world who cant drive
                      Dude, you need to calm down ... especially being a skinny 98-pound 14-year old !!
                      :o

Comment

HA!...the hose draggers were the best!
                        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

The driver of that Activity Bus deserves an award. Those things don't handle all that well and s/he pulled it out. But this is more proof that real people really can't drive and perform other tasks - like use the cell phone. Studies with a driving simulator prove that the percentage of folks who can multitask behind the wheel is about 2%. It turns out to be the same population as those who can fly a fighter aircraft (or, I suspect, an attack helicopter). But every teenagers thinks they can.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by arrowhead
                            Originally posted by mustang13
                            EPIC understatement!!!
                            sorry.. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                            total b/s as every crash is preventable.. but they happen.. and unless you've never cause one... you don't have much to say..
                            as one, you cause one preventable crash, and two.. you don't know the facts...
                            some not ,all, could be from brake failure , or a health issue like a stoke or heart attack...
                            some are from ,stupid mistakes...
                            also.. everyone that cry's about cell phones.. stop it.. thats the new, scape goat...
                            if you can talk in a car to a person beside you.. and not crash you can talk into a phone/mike..
                            the fact that. most say people can't is bunk.. as crashes happened before cell phone and will long after they are gone the way of the doe doe..
                            also... most of those clips. the car with the green light can see the other way, and was also not pay'n attention.. or they'd have , try'd to not get hit...yes the have the right of way. but.. if pay'n atention.. 9 time out of ten ,can avoid the crash. by keeping an eye on the other roads..
                            so, stop use'n the cell phone b/s as a scape goat..
                            cause ,REALLY.. if you can't talk on a phone and drive.. go turn in your lic. as your are a hazard on the road...
                            a cell phone is no more at fault than a radio or a person in the car talking to you..

Comment

I've never had a stoke before...but I see a butt-ton of idiots
                              running around on the phone, or texting while driving.
                              Those folks, I'll rip a new asshole when I get next to them at a light.

Here in Michigan, it is now illegal to drive and text,
                              but it still don't stop em.
                              Just the other day while driving with Mindy, I got cut off
                              by an idiot on his phone. He just happened to stop at the same store we did,
                              I waited for him to get off his phone, while giving him the stink-eye the whole time.
                              I then verbally throttled his ass, he then said "I'll try to pay more attention".

I said "If I see you on the road, on your phone-I'll run your ass in the ditch"!

Comment

Working...
                              X