The Dam Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dam Problem

Pumpkin called me today while I was at work. He was checking to see if I was alive....uhhhhh yep. On call duty this week, though. Waiting for the phone call from work all the time. Sleeping with one eye open expecting the phone to ring, when in fact it rarely ever does. Just not a fun week in genera, thoughl. No beer, etc.

Pumpkin said that was no excuse for being AWOL from the forum. He said when I get home from work today fo me to get off my lazt arse and post something funny on the forum.

I looked in the inbox. Nothing funny. I thought of funny stuff in my brain...naw none of that's funny. That seems to be the way duty week is, I don't even get any funny emails to speak of. How does everybody KNOW? I mean, hey everybody, peewee's on duty this week so let's leave him alone.

So, anxious to complete Pumpink's order for me to post something, you KNOW where I went. This one is old as dirt. I even called Pumpkin after I got home and woke him up from a nap to ask if this one's been posted here before. He couldn't recall it, but as many miles as this one has on it, it's bound to have been here before. But's it's one of my favorite medium-length reads.

Here it is, my homework assignment for the day: post something. OK Pumpkin, but I copied somebody else's homework to get it here. And with embedded photos, I was too tired and lazy right now to paste and put it togther so here's a link.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: The Dam Problem

I've gotten the srory before but not the pics. So thanks for being lazy and just posying the link as a whole.

Comment

Peewee - what do you DO? I thought you were a professional humorist, song writer, and musician. How could I be SO wrong (although I'm used to it).

Dan

Comment

That was good

Comment

Just wait until you see those dam bears do their thing...
          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
            Peewee - what do you DO? I thought you were a professional humorist, song writer, and musician. How could I be SO wrong (although I'm used to it).

Dan
            Dan, THAT is funny!!!! HAHAhahaahAHH!!!

Thanks for the plug (uhhh I think,..but my thinker's tired)...but I sure can't quit my day job at the paper mill until they tell me to leave permanently. Because I have this very expensive habit called "eating," among some other ones that cost a lot, too.

pw
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

bravo pee wee.

Comment

Where's the dam bathroom?
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Yeah i have a copy of that in my desk, and i laugh out loud every time i read it. hilarious

Comment

Very Nice!!!
                    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                    DW- 12,16,17
                    "Stay thirsty my friends"
                    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Peewee do you work at Bowater in calhoune? I worked a shut down there in 93 for Flour Daniel.
                      terry

Comment

Working...
                      X