X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runner1972
    replied
    Re: aggravated

Sucks about the luck but at least you got stranded in a parking lot.

Leave a comment:

• kyhunter89
    replied

all duralast parts seem it....

Leave a comment:

• IRONHEAD
    Guest replied

word of caution..
    all autozone alt's are junk..

Leave a comment:

• kyhunter89
    replied

evidently all the alts where bad for this application... Autozone has the parts on hold. I guess I'll get one off an Esky...

atleast it wasnt on the trip to TN... but this isn't much better.

Leave a comment:

• Barry Donovan
    replied

Originally posted by kyhunter89
    Im going to make an eagle style post....

my truck has a optima (less than a year old) and an alt off a tbss (one year and three days old). a diode goes out and leaves me stranded in BFE at 2am. my truck was in a parking lot, as i roll into the lot my phone dies, then my brother drives by and doesn't see me.

I was supposed to go to TN today to pick up a 32,xxx mile LQ4 and the guy tells me this morning he sold it at 9 last night. I already had a trailer hooked up, took off tfrom work, had a boom pole mounted on the tractor...
    :'(

I was just discussing diodes. Where one fails, a system needs more..even LEDs mysteriously help an entire car circuit. I was discussing the mystery...ya know, it is an old one nowadays. Excuses for these fails are running out. :

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied

Shit happens in three's..... You had your quota! :

Leave a comment:

• Bamfster
    replied

It could always be worse ....

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied

Ok THAT SUCKS.

Man, talk about a string of crap luck.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• kyhunter89
    started a topic aggravated

aggravated

Im going to make an eagle style post....

my truck has a optima (less than a year old) and an alt off a tbss (one year and three days old). a diode goes out and leaves me stranded in BFE at 2am. my truck was in a parking lot, as i roll into the lot my phone dies, then my brother drives by and doesn't see me.

I was supposed to go to TN today to pick up a 32,xxx mile LQ4 and the guy tells me this morning he sold it at 9 last night. I already had a trailer hooked up, took off tfrom work, had a boom pole mounted on the tractor...
    :'(
Working...
X