Home Depot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Home Depot

I work Home Depot like the little bitches they are. I fully take advantage of their price matching. I need roofing paper I go to Lowes see that they want $38 a roll, I got to Home Depot ask if they will price match, they say yes and give me 10% off the Lowes price. I'm also registered with them as a Contractor, so on large purchases they throw me down an extra discount. Around here all the "contractor" lumber yards are high dollar and don't seem to want to deal with the retail type customer. As for quality of the wood, it doesn't matter where you go, it's all junk. And basically all junk to the point that my dad and I have been using metal studs instead of wood.

Also here ACE is way over priced, I go to a place called Evergreen Hardware and even there you have to watch what your buying as some stuff is cheaper than HD but other stuff is more expensive.

Basically I don't care where I shop, as long as I'm getting the lowest price possible. ;)

Comment

home depot = $14.00 a sheet 1/2" norbord, > friggin stupid!!!
      $17 box (small box) of 2" decking screws > > > >
      sad for sure!! and idiots to help, you if yer lost you stay lost!!!
      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

HD AND LOWES LUMBER IS JUNK..
        here you go to national lumber
        cape cod lumber
        or DBS

Comment

the indy lumber /building supply here do very , very well
          hd being so bad , helps them out

Comment

went to buy a shed at HD. after buying the shed and  all of the non included items, $1000+.  After waiting 45  mins for some NOT to show up to load the shed kit in my truck. I went in and returned it all.  So my 2 car garage is over flowing with car parts and yard stuff. Will see if I can find a shed somewhere else, other wise my garage will stay that way.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
            X