looking for an LSR car thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: looking for an LSR car thread

Those things can flat haul ass!! I think I'd drive it for awhile and save some cash, figure out what's been beat to shit and replace it. Then start doing some performance stuff. Given what it already has modified, I'd look to upgrades to the suspension and brakes.

But then I'm a roadracing guy and the brakes and suspension are as important to me as the engine.

Comment

Look up Mike Reichen and send him a PM. Nobody knows more about these than he does.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
        Nobody knows more about these than he does.
        no offense to mike but, plenty of people know as much. NABR.org, dsmtuners forums, and other places have lots of single digit guys willing to help him out.
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I did some work with Mike in the Wind Tunnel on his car... it's a Freaking Brick... but with enough HP and Traction.... Brick's simply Haulllllll big time booty....

I've gotta go with Dan on this one.... Mike's a super nice guy... genuinely willing to learn...

K

Comment

Scott - you may be right. But I haven't seen them run 235 and I HAVE seen Mike do it. Results speak loudly to me.

Dan

Originally posted by dieselgeek
            Nobody knows more about these than he does.
            no offense to mike but, plenty of people know as much. NABR.org, dsmtuners forums, and other places have lots of single digit guys willing to help him out.

Comment

Scott - you may be right. But I haven't seen them run 235 and I HAVE seen Mike do it. Results speak loudly to me.
              6.97 at 200mph: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcxlYKQJJWw

Standing mile is definitely cool but there are a lot more of these engines on the drag strip. Check em out!
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
              X