2 questions on the new format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions on the new format

OK, I see the option box to download files but I couldn't get it to down load photos. I clicked on to the file in my PC containing pictures after clicking on to the options/download file options. But nothing.

Next, in my preview field when making a post, is only 1 line high or non existent on longer posts. I tried clicking on the field to see if there were any options but see any. How do I adjust it?

If it makes any difference, I'm using Google Chrome.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Re: 2 questions on the new format

Tom, we're still on the old format. :'(
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Well, I guess that could be why I can't upload photos....but how do I resize my preview box. When I hit preview in the past, the whole post showed up as it would when posted. Now I get only 1 line.
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        Tom, we're still on the old format. :'(
        Whew....I thought I had missed something somewhere. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano
          but how do I resize my preview box. When I hit preview in the past, the whole post showed up as it would when posted. Now I get only 1 line.
          Chrome does the same to me. Spell Check works fine, but Preview is unusable. Haven't figured out how to fix it, other than go back to firefox...

Comment

Originally posted by Aircooled
            Originally posted by Huskinhano
            but how do I resize my preview box. When I hit preview in the past, the whole post showed up as it would when posted. Now I get only 1 line.
            Chrome does the same to me. Spell Check works fine, but Preview is unusable. Haven't figured out how to fix it, other than go back to firefox...
            Thanks Air, I was wondering if it was related to Chrome. I was going to try a post on Firefox to see if that cleared it up.
            Tom
            Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
            X