HAHAHA, great country song I heard today...FUNNY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHA, great country song I heard today...FUNNY

Aint got to be a country fan to love this song...It starts slow..but give it a second...if you dont laugh...you need help.

Dedicate this song to your ex...For sale on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pray-for-you/id377952101?i=377952161Facebook.com/JaronandTheLongRoadtoL...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: HAHAHA, great country song I heard today...FUNNY

I wouldn't call that country, but it sure is funny
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

"knock you in the head like I'd like to" LOL

Comment

I offer this song. Can't find the video.

Bubba Shot the Jukebox - Mark Chesnutt (not Joe Diffie) and I'm suppose to say this is copyright UMG or something... I don't quite know :P
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Chute nine -- Mexican dog ,the music player is on right side mid page

Chute Nine's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
          sigpic

Comment

I am laughing my ass off right now... Why? Well because I got dumped by the best woman I ever have known. Dumped for a meth addict in Minnesota, now thats a pisser. Anyway it is her loss because my life is getting better by the day, and it would have with or without her, she chose to leave right as it was getting good. So Dave is no longer my father in law, but I am still building him a car, he is more of a dad to me than my own and we are still good friends.

So that song made my day and man does it fit right now. Really I dont want her to get hurt, but the song is pretty funny. Been there so many times with women and I did exactly that.

Its been a rough couple months, but life is finally getting good for me. And now back to welding on the trailer and getting the 65 GTO done!

Comment

Good luck Todd. The second divorce was my idea and it still sucked. It needed doin' - but as I said, it still sucked. The best revenge is living well. I didn't say it first but it's still true. Sounds like you didn't have enough problems for her - some women seem to think they need a project.

Number Three (the famous ME) is the charm for me. She's a fine person and not too hard to look at either. Similar luck to you.

I've lost all anger toward any of the exes so the song just seems silly to me now.

Dan

Comment

Dan, glad that any anger towards the exes is gone. You're a larger man than most because of that.
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback
                  I wouldn't call that country, but it sure is funny
                  That is a total HOOT!!!!!!!!

And Eagle, I think that MAY be country. These days, and for the past ten or twenty years, it's hard to tell. There's so much crossover stuff, a blend of styles....I think that'c country. There's nowhere else to file it, really.

It's so good to see anybody do a song like that. Why the heck can't we just all lighten up? That's it. There it is. I'm amazed it made it through stuffy producers and stuff, if that's the route it went. We need more fun. There it is.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Well Dan I got married once and that was enough. I wont ever do that again. Every woman I date or get involved with ends up cheating and leaving. I guess I give them too much freedom and trust them too much. Im not looking for any long term anythings now, I am 40 and I am getting in good shape again so I can play around for a while.

I am living quite well, the ex wife hates it and all the others wish they were still with me. Fat chance of that.. lol. That song is my new anthem, I will have to learn it.

Comment

Number Three (the famous ME) is the charm for me. (Dan)

I'm in the Three Club too, Dan. Along with the famous Sue Unit.

Yup, try and try and there's a rainbow in there somewhere. Sure was for us, the both of us. Good stuff. Finally. About time, for goodness sake.
                      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                      X