Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Green T-Shirt

Originally posted by peewee
    Peewee that post IS the best. I need a T that says that! Or maybe one like what you started the thread with but wade with 100% enviromentalist. Or is it enviro-mentalist?

Comment

Saskatoon is a really cool restaurant. They serve all sorts of stuff....kangaroo, elk, stuff you'd never think of being cooked and served to the public. It's a chain, I don't know where they all are. Had the good fortune to visit one in Greenville SC on the company tab. The Canadians with us that night got into the $50-a-bottle wine at the other end of the table away from the Big Boss. Boy, was Boss displeased at the bill...
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

We have at least one restaurant like that in Indy called LOON LAKE LODGE has a sea/lake plane like a bush pilot might have over it. P.S. Greenville is one of my favorite towns. Cool pedestrian bridge over creek in a park down town. Also where my daughter goes to college(university).

Comment

Originally posted by hoosiergta
          We have at least one restaurant like that in Indy called LOON LAKE LODGE has a sea/lake plane like a bush pilot might have over it. P.S. Greenville is one of my favorite towns. Cool pedestrian bridge over creek in a park down town. Also where my daughter goes to college(university).
          Yeah, Greenville's pretty neat. That walking bridge over the river (yes, it's called a river - it has a name, can't get to it) is in the back yard for what used to be the corporate headquarters for the company I work for. They moved up the street to another building by now.

Glad I don't play corporate games any more. The eating out and schmoozing with the top brass was pretty cool, but in the long run it's a bummer to live out of a suitcase for months and years on end. I love coming HOME after work in the evening. Not an airport, not a motel. HOME.

Comment

Does the Possum Lodge serve meals to the public? Seems like there HAS to be a good recipe for road kill and duct tape.

Dan

Comment

Comment

Guy at work has a pic of that and it has the quote" taking the not my job slogan a little too far" or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                X