Cat Logic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Logic

Cats. They're fun to love and rub. A member of the family.....but yes, they do have their own agenda.

We have a cat tower, a store-bought thing. Tall. That's where Frecklee goes to get his private time, on top of that thing. His "Away from all humans" time.

Last year, I had a great idea. Or in Southern terms, "I gotta Idee..."

We can move this giant cat tower out onto the screened porch. He'll like it out there. And it'll open up some room in our living room area. So we did.

Freck came stalking into the living room and sniffed the empty hole where his tower used to be. He then walked right past us and positioned himself right in front of the TV. He looked directly at us, and made sure we were making eye contact with him. He squatted right down in front of the TV and took a giant shit right there on the carpet.

And then he plopped down and said with his facial expresson, "So..what do you think of THAT?" He was real proud of himself.

We were shocked. He'd never not used his litter box before. A turd in the living room. And later, one directly in front of the bathroom door. He wanted to make sure we knew his thoughts. He was delivering a message.

It took us a while to figure out, and it turned out to be true, he was only wanting to make a statement. Give me my tower back. We brought his tower back into the living room, and it's never happened since.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: Cat Logic

ROFLMAO!!! We have 5(3 indoor and 2 indoor outdoor) one of the indoor out door cat is better than any watch.dog Ive ever had.One of the in door ones will harass the Akita dog we have til he lays down in our bedroom and then comes and tells me its time for me to go to bed. ;D Never had one take a dump to get his point across ;D ;D

Comment

I bought one of those cheap laser pointer lights for the cat to chase around. I thought he'd get bored never being able to get the light. Wrong!! It's like crack to him. He sits there all day staring at it on the table until I come along and pick it up and do my job operating it. I run him around the house chasing it until he can't run no more and sits down, heaving away. Not ten seconds after he catches his breath, he's back on the table waiting to go again.

Cats are great at vocalizing their displeasure. My last cat would find a book shelf and start knocking everything off onto to the floor until he got what he wanted.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

ditto on the laser pointer. sparks the ultimate in curiosity in a cat.

Comment

You got off easy. I'd rather pick up a cat turds then clean up cat piss :o

One of our cats, Tom Tom (we didn't name him) pulled a "Toby" yesterday. Tom is a long hair cat and you know that Stanley Steamer commercial where the kid say mom, look at Toby's new trick, as Toby drags his butt across the floor to the shocked mom. Tom got out of the litter box with a cling on and proceeded to drag himself across the living room carpet
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

My father's cat crapt in the food dish one time when he was sick of the cuisine.

Comment

I was lying in bed the other night and I heard my cat, Socks (inherited)hack up in the kitchen. I went out to investigate, as I tuned the corner into the kitchen my crutch hit the spew and sent me about ass over teakettle. I caught myself with my good foot slamming down in said spew. It was a holy mess, in the corner I saw the cat just staring at the whole scene, I think I sensed amusement. Cat's are alien beings, they are not of this earth.
              Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

Got to re-meet-up with my ex-boss yesterday for lunch. He moved back to Newfoundland, just him and his cat. He came back down to retrieve his wife who stayed here for a year while the youngest kid finished high school here in Cleveland. To hear him tell the story of when a woodpecker got inside his house in Newfoundland, and the cat was trying much harder than he was to catch it.....ohhhh my ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Cats SUCK. I do not like an animal that can go anywhere it pleases in my home. Like surfaces where I prepare or eat food. It's disgusting. Cats SUCK
                  STUGOTS

Comment

Thanks for the laugh PW!

So Grouch, if I'm reading this right, you don't like it that a live mammal can be on the same surface where you happen to prepare a piece of a dead mammal to eat them occassionally? ;D ;D

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar
                      Thanks for the laugh PW!

So Grouch, if I'm reading this right, you don't like it that a live mammal can be on the same surface where you happen to prepare a piece of a dead mammal to eat them occassionally? ;D ;D

I'm at a friend's house a few yrs ago. His wife's making sandwiches on the kitchen counter top. The cat's up there as well, slowly brushing it's tail across the freshly mayo'd bread. She asked if I'd like a sandwich, and I almost puked. Oh....cats SUCK
                      STUGOTS

Comment

Cats are smarter than we are. They choose servants. They pick which humans to suit their every need. Yeah, cats may SUCK, but they rule. They are smarter than all of us. We are the lesser culture.

Comment

I'd just say groucho's friend choose the wrong wife here... But I guess he 'loked' her very much regardless ;D

But, mayo'd bread... now that's disgusting!! :D
                          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

A cat is no match for my BFG's. I'm with Groucho except I complain more about other people's cats walking on my cars and tearing up my car covers.
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

So you're buying those cheap Chinese covers eh... That'll teach ya... lol ;)
                              www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Working...
                              X