Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pontiac knew they where doomed almost 40 years ago..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pontiac knew they where doomed almost 40 years ago..

This vid made for Pontiac,shows the facts about overseas competition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg3PzgK-usk&feature=player_embedded#!

I didnt know that almost 60% of the half ton pick ups sold on the west coast in the early seventies,where foreign made.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Pontiac knew they where doomed almost 40 years ago..

Not one thought: "hey maybe we should build an even better 3 main boxer."

proved how stupid they got. 10 people want a v8, 10000 need a daily driver sipping on fuel.. not one freakin moron caught on in that business.
    ricer inline four is by no means a japanese beetle...if "they" still say so, let it dig an even deeper abyss of its own idiot. :

on a bigger view open markets challenged U.S. soverignty. It has been known to american defenders for 5 decades or more. Stepping up over sympathy and buying lesser, is not good enough...If american product can't eat that and keep a stomach...let it dig a deeper abyss with its own idiot.

its funny, 40 years later and a "what are you doing about it?"...
    and it HAS gained the gov't...
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Well I got the Pontiacs I wanted, they havent been building much I like lately, but a Solstice looks interesting. They stopped making the good ones in 1979. The 4th gen is a nice ride but they stopped those in 02. Everything GM built between 1980 and 1998 is crap.

Comment

seriously Boxer, what is the fascination with 3 mains instead of 5? I'm really curious since you bring it up in nearly every post you make.....

Comment

Man thats some video. Pretty ironic .

Comment

yep , the chinese have a world domination blueprint they are currently following too
            you know when it's coming

the S10/Ranger sure tore the heart out of the japanese truck business for awhile

Comment

Working...
            X