Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pump Gas Drags application. DF any hints?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pump Gas Drags application. DF any hints?

Got my new Hot Rod today and it has application for the PGD '08. Since Hot Rod lost a Mopar guy in DF, I was wondering if David had any ideas on what they will be looking for on the application. I would hate to see it be a Ford/Chevy shootout ;D ;D

Re: Pump Gas Drags application. DF any hints?

Remember that I went begging on Moparts every year for PGD entries and they only trickled in. I can't say, now that I'm not part of the process, but I think they'll be looking for a variety of cars. Just runs in the 9s without a hacked up race car and you have a pretty good shot.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will take some pics this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
        Remember that I went begging on Moparts every year for PGD entries and they only trickled in. I can't say, now that I'm not part of the process, but I think they'll be looking for a variety of cars. Just runs in the 9s without a hacked up race car and you have a pretty good shot.

What are you saying, David ?? :'(

Comment

What are you saying, David ?? :'(
          [/quote]

Eddie you ran in the 8's, that is another plateau for a poor man like me ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger

I actually emailed or PMd you dave, My wifes Duster is a 9 second ride, and even still has a back seat... : ;D

Comment

Best chance is to enter, most talk about it, few do it, just like Drag Week
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC
                Best chance is to enter, most talk about it, few do it, just like Drag Week
                Got 90% of it filled out. After I get the Cal Tracs on tomorrow and a few tuning things done I will make some passes so I can have a quicker ET on the form than a 10.91@122. Then if everything is good to go I will add some juice. Trying to run a 10.70 on just motor.

Comment

Good luck!
                  2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                  First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                  2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                  2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
                  X