One of the best rolling burnouts ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One of the best rolling burnouts ever

Here's my 40mph burnout, just barely touching it.....

1974 Mazda REPU powered by a supercharged 350 with Trick Flow heads,Comp Cams roller shaft,Race Demon 750 carb. Truck is in 2nd gear at 40-50 mph at 1/2 thro...

Comment

Originally posted by andy30thz
      Originally posted by peewee
      I keep thinking in my mind, if my midlife crisis gets any worse, I'll just HAVE to have a Shelby Mustang. But rational thought may prevail:

1. I cannot stand or condone what Ford did to the front grille of the new Mustangs. If you want the Mopar look and power, go buy a Challenger. Ford didn't need the bailout money from the government, but they may have a few executives who need to go to rehab to escape from drug use. What were they thinking????

2. I don't think I could actually spend (borrow) close to fifty grand for anything that sits on tires. That would just be...no, I couldn't really do that.

3. So it's a dream anyway.
      I bought my 07 GT500 for under 34,000 a year ago with 2000 miles. Almost all of my modifications have been bought used at almost half price. With just a tune and cold air intake on street tires I ran 12.40 @ 117mph.
      I just heard my friends brother in-law picked up a 800 mile 07 GT500, grabber orange, for 30 grand..... They built alot of these cars. They will become more affordable as time passes and current models improve, like the '11 GT500.
      All salient points; however,
      1) It's an investment as most limited production cars hold their value quite well - especially if you buy at 50% off
      2) It's fun
      3) You need to do your own smoky burn out and add the sound track of it to one of your tunes ;D
      4) It's useful and (on rare occasion) actually be used to transport you to important functions
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Dont have video but Mike Crows burnout at SnydersCabin after my neighbors neighbors funeral brunch ranks right up there.Luckily one of the cops that we knew and led the funeral procession to the cemetary was there.Thank You Officer Evans.

Comment

Okay..one of my buddys just called..he has a Opel Kadett coupe with a 2.0 liter opel inline four engine..turboed..he have been dynoing all week..now he have 610rwh and 700 nm in the engine..1100 kg,or 2400 pounds..this will be insane..heres a vid of a similar engine in a Opel Omega..

Opel Omega C20LET modified :) @ Rudskogen 12/9 2009Powered by Protrim

Comment

Working...
          X