Where are they now????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are they now????

Anybody know where any of these famous movie Mercs are now????

Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Re: Where are they now????

i know the subject has been hit a few times on the HAMB, I cant tell you since I dont know
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

brian setzer bought the pharohs merc , made it more of a lead sled , sold it , new owner had it at LEAD EAST a few times ...disappeared
      the COBRA! merc stunt double is hanging off the wall at planet hollywood in NYC , times square
      a serious winston cup rollcage in that merc

Comment

last we knew - the FONZE merc was in Sweden
        and pink

Comment

COBRA !

celebrities get the girls

Comment

Wait, THE Brian Setzer bought that car???
            The more I know about him, the cooler he gets

Don't know anything about where the Heart Like A Wheel Merc is, Spidey??
            Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

no , didn't remember there was a merc in that

Comment

from H_MB
                Sylvester Stallone claims someone was stupid enough to steal one of his most famous cars nearly 15 years ago -- and now the guy who has it is refusing to give it back.

It's all over the "iconic custom-built" 1950 Mercury featured in the Stallone classic, "Cobra." Stallone claims he had personally designed the car to fit his role in the film.

But Sly claims someone jacked the famous ride from a garage back in 1994 -- and it somehow got into the possession of a company that provides "on-camera vehicles" for movies. Sly claims he asked the owner of the company to give him the car back -- but the owner has refused.

Now Sly and his legal pit bull Marty Singer have filed an awesomely written lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court, which begins with a quote from the movie -- "Crime is a disease. Meet the cure."

In the suit, Sly claims "by sheer fortuity" he came across a car auction on the Internet that featured the very same Mercury from "Cobra." Stallone claims he was shocked that someone had the "temerity" to try and sell the car in public -- since Sly had reported it stolen back in the day.

Sly never directly accuses the movie-car company of stealing the whip, which he claims is worth more than $250,000. The car company pulled the Mercury from the auction, but Sly still has some serious demands.

First -- he wants the car back, stat.

Second -- Stallone wants $3 million because the car company's site allegedly used Sly's name and image to promote the auction without proper permission.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X