• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally and Autocross Videos

This collection is from three events:

Bremerton Autocross, 4/10
    Olympus Rally
    Oregon Trail Rally

Let me know if the link doesn't work, I'll be here for a bit...

Remy's Race Pics/Vids
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Re: Rally and Autocross Videos

yep, link worked. looks like the desert..

I just got back from thrashing an old sube, on a trip I took everyday.
    80 something miles... It is a traumatic path to take,I look a past in the face. I broke every automobile...I have walked...it sucks. it is in the willywags, north central maine.
    dirt road, tar road, lefts rights ups downs, and hardly smooth...the maine winters is the icing on the rally fairy tale cake. When I was young, I wondered what career took this learning, and rally is it...of course, all a daydream. I could have over 100k miles by now...on roads that nonchalantly kill people, crashes all by themselves.

Funny enough, what they call rally cars today is a bigger pansy than some of the boaty 4 door sedans I used to sway down the road with broken rails...

I can say one thing... the 90hp subes is outstanding....in every way. The only little ricer I ever liked enough to weld from one end to the other.
    I do enjoy the throaty headers of a v8 echoing off the nothing...but deeper reality sets in with the little suibes. The new ones.. I have called them "gay" out loud to fan clubs. It is a real shame about men needing machines...their aren't any anymore.

The closest I have seen at a hot rod forum like this is eagle kammbacks wagon...also a rally type car that never got evolved properly.

anyway, rant over, great vids. I have been meaning to get the digital mpeg2 at the maine forest rally.. if I do I will post here (I went to the race, but could not find it...2 years in a row) :

Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
    X