Any BSers around Columbus Ohio ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any BSers around Columbus Ohio ?

I am going to be doing a 2-3 month construction project in the Columbus area.

Just thought someone in the area could turn us on to the car stuff to check out in the area

Thanks
    David

Re: Any BSers around Columbus Ohio ?

Dave

I am about 2 hrs away, but here are a few:
    National Trails, Hebron OH
    Drag way 42, west salem OH,

There are bunch of Jeg's outlet around Columbus, so hide your Credit Card.
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Just got here today...

Guess I could foot brake my Tool truck ?

I forgot about Jegs being close by...................O.K. two things to do when not working

Comment

Look in the Arlington area for a restaurant called Prescutti's Villa (or something like that). Ex #2 and I used to go there on our way back from her grandparents in Baltimore, OH - a trip we made several times a year. EXCELLENT Italian and perhaps the best service I ever had. It's probably been 25 years or so and the place may be long gone but it's worth a look. It may also suck by now but it was wonderful and may still be. Please let me know.

Dan

Comment

Man, if you are in that area, you have GOT to go to Papa Boo's at Lake Hebron. Fantastic pizza and the "scenery" is nice, too!

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
            Look in the Arlington area for a restaurant called Prescutti's Villa (or something like that). Ex #2 and I used to go there on our way back from her grandparents in Baltimore, OH - a trip we made several times a year. EXCELLENT Italian and perhaps the best service I ever had. It's probably been 25 years or so and the place may be long gone but it's worth a look. It may also suck by now but it was wonderful and may still be. Please let me know.

Dan
            Thanks Dan, I'll check it out !

PS I will have a mezz coming out here & will e-mail pics later

Comment

Thanks, David. I'll watch for the pics.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward
                Man, if you are in that area, you have GOT to go to Papa Boo's at Lake Hebron. Fantastic pizza and the "scenery" is nice, too!

Ron
                Thanks Ron,

Can I Fedex you a slice ?

Comment

Dang... I screwed up... Papa Boos is at Buckeye Lake.. just a hop, skip and jump from Hebron.

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I live about 2 1/2 hrs south west of Columbus...Columbus has a lot of cruise -ins and such. There are going to be GoodGuys type of events there also... I'm gonna go to the goodguys show come hell or high water.....If your gonna be there till the first week of september...Drag week is coming through... I'm planning on ambushing them and getting some pics....
                    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Working...
                    X