A little help for an AMC part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help for an AMC part

Can anyone direct me to a site or reference that I can go to to figure out what vehicle a part a friend has is for? It is a brand new piece of moulding with the American Motors group number of 26074 and the part number of 8120649, this is from the original punch card. He bought the entire dealership when it closed many years ago and has this stuff tucked away in storage. This is just one of many pieces. We have an AMC book but I can not find the number. I have tried a search on the internet and it seems I require a model year to start most searches. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, when it comes easier to upload photos I will try to show you this guys shop. It is a treasure from the early 60's. He still has one of his race cars on the lift in a back bay. The man is a pure old school treasure in his mid 70's.
    Solutions are often obvious once you get the questions right.

Re: A little help for an AMC part

an ALLIANCE part ?
    little kammback is in the amc mafia , maybe he can help ya

Comment

Upload to PhotoBucket, then over here. Sippin' on a cup of coffee, it's easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren
        Yep.....pic would help

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Loren
          Yes, what he said. Even I figured it out. I had a tutorial somewhere, I'll post it when I find it.

Comment

just upload the picture to photobucket and copy the "IMG" code and paste it in a reply. its that easy ;D

Comment

just look thru the pages of images until you find the picture of it

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Try American Parts Depot, or Galvins, or one of the other AMC parts sources. tell them the part number, I'm sure they will know what it is.

Comment

Thanks guys I will work my way through those suggestions.
                  Solutions are often obvious once you get the questions right.

Comment

Working...
                  X