• trouble

trouble ?
    F16 circling my chev land
    8 miles west of NY harbor

Re: trouble

not good

Comment

Air National Guard are the only ones I know still flying F-16's. Most likely training flight.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

not in n.y /n.j area

Comment

Nothing on the news wires.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

northeast plane... first seasonal 90s F...

this could be their first go with kickin winter out, if the plane stayed in their locale all year. The local kc135s do this too. Fly low, hot day...no reason but to move it around...maine is a bit more dramatic with this routine (I was a crew cheif), but I know its all the way to mid atlantic...good day for mystery smoke in the cockpit too.

Even the 16s are what... going on 30 years? I bet they got squeaks and rattles like an old tanker into the summer. Vents start venting, expansions.. any old car owner can relate. Drive around cuz it is a nice day also has a purpose.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
              Air National Guard are the only ones I know still flying F-16's. Most likely training flight.
              We have a winner!
              http://readme.readmedia.com/NY-Air-N...ercise/1263906
              "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

They've been buzzing my house for the last couple of days...dam I love seeing those guys!
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I live in the flight path of Ellington field south of houston, this is the air field used by NASA for thier vomit comet and trainers for the astronauts in training, its also the same air field you see in the movies SPACE COWBOYS, ARAMAGEDON, ect ect - a lil side note, we use to street race the roads around the air field cause once upon a time it was an Air Force base that closed
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I used to ride at a dirtbike track by Luke AFB, they would do touch and goes all day long. Very Cool.

Comment

I'm more concerned when they're not flying ;) kind of like inner city is fine when there's a cop on every corner..... it's when they're not there things get a bit more intense.
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

We were out in the backyard last summer. The Air National Guard was doing a fly over at Ft Logan National Cemetery (which our house is in the flight path of). They must've been doing a checkout pass before the ceremony as they were low n slow as they came over. The kids started waving at them (you could actually see the pilots, that's how low they were) and the lead plane actually did the wing wave at us....it was too cool!
                        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

just saw an osprey and an unarmed a10

Comment

When we moved back to Bladen county from Tnn.We had a small place next to Bladen lakes state forrest.One summer at 9 pm5 black c130s tree top level came over I was setting out side Cyndia came flying ou the door scared asking what the hell.I fail off my seat spilling beer laughing all I could say was spooks.
                            She had not been buzzed sence we lived on Ft. Bragg.
                            terry

Comment

well , around here we are pretty vigilant
                              and the kid was on lunch [combat wounded marine ] and he said it was mighty low

so excuse the paranoia

Comment

Working...
                              X