These Young Ladies (Were) Great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Young Ladies (Were) Great!

Watch this.....they do about 45 seconds of a song about potato salad. 1940's stuff. At about 60 seconds into the video, they get into the REAL act. Can you only imagine...I mean, it's proper to respect your elders- all of these ladies are either real old or dead by now but these young ladies would have been GREAT on a date way back then:

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: These Young Ladies (Were) Great!

you dawg
    terry ;D

Comment

Didn't see that comming. Thought it was going to be just a 50s sister singing group like the Andrew Sisters (which I do like) . Had to show that to the little lady.

Comment

The one singing on the right side of the screen sure was purdy...fexible chicks like that both turn me on and freak me out at the same time
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I've seen this clip on a PBS special in the last year or so. Sisters in real life, if I remember right. Can you imagine the muscles it must take to do that "roll off the trunk then pull yourself back up" maneuver? While any of these gals could have provided an exciting evening of entertainment I suspect that they only did what they wanted to do - think YOU could take one of 'em on?

It IS hard to think they're someone's Grandma now, but they are - if they're still with us. Film is an interesting media in the way it freezes time.

Dan

Comment

Working...
          X