Anybody recognize this mopar custom??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody recognize this mopar custom??

Yeah the ford is really nice but that rear shot of the mopar really caught my eye as I was driving past it this past weekend..

So I had to stop and look closer. and I wasn't disappointed. I crawled under and over this thing and its all metal. The chop is really really nice. factory nice.

I was told the new owners were selling it and it was sitting out so some other interested party could come look at it..... They said they had new glass for it, but that's about all i got from them...I just think this car has got great lines and really nice, no, GREAT metalwork...especially since its a lowrider custom and we all know how most of 'em are really put together :-\
    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Re: Anybody recognize this mopar custom??

Well, it's an interesting piece to be sure, but like we say over on the Studebaker Drivers Club forum - "I wouldn't have done it that way".
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Yeah ... i know...... it really needs a NASCAR front air dam an one of them Nascar spoiler/wing things bolted to the decklid.

:o :o :o
      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Actually, I am not usually one who delves into kustoms and sleds, but I dig this one.

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

like the overall look,,
          the front bumper needs bumper ets at the top of it. to brake up the all red,,
          like 62 vette bumperets, but thiner
          odd car to start with, as the lines are, well..
          body doesn't lend well for monochrome look

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
            the front bumper needs bumper ets at the top of it. to brake up the all red,,
            like 62 vette bumperets, but thiner
            Yeah, i'd go for that... And the car's strong point isn't the front 3/4 shot...if'n ya ask me... I just wanna know who made it, cause the workmanship is much better than normal....anybody know of a website for Kustom's I should go to and ask around...?
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

'63 Chrysler 300/Newport/New Yorker

Not sure I care for the front end :-\ I do like the chopped top though!

Comment

Looks like the workmanship is great. But now we know why you don't see many customized 63 Chryslers...
                My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I can't figure out whether I like it or not.
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

It looks good from bihind,and side..its the front that needs some work..original grille would help,and original bumper or 62 vette ones...old american racing wheels wouldnt hurt either...or halibrands.

Comment

Working...
                    X